Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tutor through recruitment notification – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Ad. No. 03/2015-16. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Tutor job from 22/04/2015 to 07/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Total No Of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||07/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Gujarat|
Detail Of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Tutor Recruitment:
- No. of Post : 08 (Gen)
- Qualification : Possess MBBS Degree from a Uni. established by law or any other equivalent qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule to the IMC Act-1956. A candidate having research work, can be given marks up to 5 % ( as due weightage for research work ) of the total marks prescribed for an oral interview. In order to be eligible for consideration, a candidate must have published, at least one research paper. The research paper should be satisfactory, not copied one, but original.
- Pay band : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-
- Age : Not more than 30 years
Selection Procedure For Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Tutor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Tutor Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC):
Candidates should apply Online from 22-04-2015, 13.00 p.m. to Date: 07-05-2015, 13.00 p.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/05/2015
Reference: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. 03/2015-16
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016