Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Lecturer Job on or before 15/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) , Gujarat
Detail of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Lecturer Recruitment:
Name of Post : Lecturer,(Senior Scale) Guj. Nursing Service, Class- 1 Total No. of Post : 10
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Lecturer||10||E.Q.& Experience :-(1) A post graduate degree in Nursing obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India ; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 ; and recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (2) at least eight years’ experience after obtaining a post graduate degree in Nursing out of which about five years’ experience should be the teaching experience of Nursing College, or Nursing School or training institutions of Nursing recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. (3) Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both (4) Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and Recruitment (General) Rules.1967 as amended from time to time. NOTE: 1.The selected candidate should be registered with the Gujarat Nursing Council as registered Nurse, registered Midwife or in the equivalent cadre under the Gujarat Nurses under Gujarat Nurses/Midwives and Health Visitors Act-1968 at the time of his application if not so registered||Rs. 15600-39100 plus (Grade Pay 6600)||AGE: Not more than 40 years.|
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Clinical Psychologist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Clinical Psychologist Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) :
- A candidate who is already in Guj Govt.service, either as a permanent or as a temporary Govt. servant officiating continuously for six months and has not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment
- (i) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply. (ii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt. servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply. (iii) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servant who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, which is less
- Note : The Policy / provision regarding private practice and N.P.A. shall be applicable as may be determined by the Govt. from time to time.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/9/2015