Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector of Motor Vehicles through recruitment notification – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. 02/2015-16. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Inspector of Motor Vehicles job from 22/04/2015 to 07/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Inspector of Motor Vehicles|
|Total No Of Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||07/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Gujarat|
Detail Of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Inspector of Motor Vehicles Recruitment:
- No. of Post : 100 ( Gen-53, SEBC-29, SC-08, ST-10)
- Qualification : (A) Possess a Degree in Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University or deemed university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government for this purpose. (B) The candidate shall possess a motor driving license of motor cycle and light motor vehicles at the time of appointment. (C) The Candidate shall obtain a driving license of heavy goods vehicle and heavy passenger motor vehicle during the probation period. (D) The candidate shall possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967. (E) The candidate shall possess the following minimum physical standards: i) For Male candidate height not less than 162 centimeters (155 centimeters for Scheduled Tribes candidates of Gujarat origin) and minimum chest measurement 79 centimeters deflated and weight not less than 50 kg. (ii) For Female candidate height not less than 158 centimeters (151 centimeters for Scheduled Tribes candidates of Gujarat origin) and weight not less than 45 Kg. (iii) A candidate should not be colour blind and should have clear vision with or without glasses. (F) The candidate shall possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- 34800/-
- Age Limit : Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years
Selection Procedure For Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Inspector of Motor Vehicles Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Inspector of Motor Vehicles Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC):
Candidates should apply Online from 22-04-2015, 13.00 p.m. to Date: 07-05-2015, 13.00 p.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/05/2015
Reference: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. 02/2015-16
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016