Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Officer Job on or before 16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Vacancy Name : Research Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Gujarat
Detail of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Research Officer Recruitment:
The Candidates holding the qualification mentioned below are requested to confirm their candidature for the posts of the Research Officer in Gujarat Statistical Service, Class-II, Under General Administrative Department (Advt -45 / 2015-16) during Date: 01-09-2015, 13.00 p.m. to Date:16-09- 2015, 13.00 p.m. Total No. of vacancy:-18 ( As below)
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Officer||18||(i) a post graduate degree with second class with Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics or Mathematics. as principal subject from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India, or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared as deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956, Or (ii) a degree with second class with 55% marks with Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics or Mathematics.as principal subject from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India, or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared as deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Note:- (1) Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General ) Rules,1967. (2) Possess adequate knowledge of Guajarati or Hindi or both.||Rs.9,300-34,800 ( Grade pay- Rs. 4600)||Not more than 32 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.|
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Research Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Officer Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) :
- A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servants who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, whichever is less.
- Physically Disabled :In the case of physically handicapped candidates ,who has O.A.(One Arm affected) or O.L.(One Leg affected) or B.L.(Both leg affected) or O.A.L.(One Arm Leg affected) or H.H.(Hearing Handicapped-In moderate category maximum 40% and above but not more than 75%.) shall be considered as suitable for applying in the advertisement, shall get 10 years relaxation in the age limit subject to his / her ability for age relaxation according to Govt. Rules. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/9/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017