Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Professors on or before 12/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Vacancy Name :Professors
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 86 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400/- to 67,000/-pm
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Gujarat
Detail Of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Professors Recruitment:
On Line applications are invited for the posts of Professors in the Government Engineering Colleges, Class I in Gujarat Education Service (Collegiate Branch) between date 26/07/2015 13.00 Hrs. to date 12/08/2015 13.00 Hrs.
- Total 86 Posts
- 02 (Two) posts are reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates. Candidates having disability of OA, OL and HH (More than 40% and up to 100%) can apply for the posts of Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Metallurgy Engineering, Applied Mechanics Engineering, Mining Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering and Environmental Engineering. Whereas candidates having disability of OA, OL, BL, B and LV(More than 40% and up to 100%) can apply for the posts of Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Power Electronics Engineering and Instrumentation and Control Engineering. The candidates having other types of disabilities can not apply for these
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories are free to apply as general category candidates. In that case the criteria will be applicable as per unreserved category.
- If suitable candidates are not found for the posts reserved for women, the posts will be allotted to male candidates of the same category.
- Selection to the posts of Unreserved category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of S.E.B.C., S.C. and S.T. categories and posts reserved for women candidates thereof shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre / service.
- The applications of the candidates having qualification in related branch shall be considered only when sufficient numbers of candidates having qualification in respective branch are not available.
- The number of candidates to be called for personal interview will be three times of the advertised posts from the respective branch. If adequate candidates are available in respective branch, the applications of candidates of related branch shall not be considered. If adequate candidates will not be available for personal interview, then gap will be filled by the candidates from related branch. To fill this gap the following criteria will be applied to the candidates from related branch. (A) First Ph.D. and M.E. (First class with Distinction) will be considered. To restrict number percentage/marks obtained will be considered. (B) In second stage percentage/marks obtained at
M.E. level and (C) In third stage percentage/marks obtained at B. E. level will be taken into consideration.
- If adequate candidates will be eligible from respective branch for personal interview then the above mentioned formula will be applied to restrict the number of candidates or primary test will be conducted. Then applications of candidates of related branch will not be considered. The syllabus for primary test will be of post graduate level.
- The candidates having qualifications from foreign university will have to produce proof for recognition and equivalency of their degree.
- The candidates from university which do not show percentage in mark sheet will have to produce formula/supportive documents for calculation of percentage.
- Educational Qualification & Experience:- Advt. No. 10-201516 to 24-201516 1. (A) Possess a Ph. D. in Engineering or Technology with Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in relevant branch in Engineering or Technology with first class or equivalent grade point at Bachelor’s or Master’s level obtained from any of the universities established or incorporated under the Central or a State Act, in India, or any other educational institution recognized by the Government or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grant
Commission Act, 1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government; and have at least ten years combined or separate experience in the field of teaching or industry or research out of which at least five years should be at the level of Associate Professor, before or after acquiring Ph. D. degree, or have at least thirteen years combined or separate experience in the field of teaching or industry or research before or after acquiring Ph. D. degree. 2. Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967. Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Pay scale : 37,400/- to 67,000/- AGP 10,000/-
- Age limit : Not be more than 47 years.
Selection Procedure For Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professors Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC):
Interested candidates may apply online 12/08/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/08/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016