Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Engineer Job from 31.12.2014 to 15.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Gujarat Public Service Commission, 1st Floor M S Building, Lal Darwaja, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001
Detail of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
||No of post
||Candidates must possess degree of a Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of Gujarat
||As per norms
||Candidates age should not be more than 30 years as on 15-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Candidates need to Pay Rs.100/- + Postal Service Charges through Post Office
How to apply for Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC):
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 31-12-2014 by 13.00 hrs to 15-01-2015 by 13.00 hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
- An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
- Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
- Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31-12-2014 by 13.00 hrs to
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 15-01-2015 by 13.00 hrs
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.01.2015