Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Director Job on or before16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Director
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC), Gujarat
Detail of Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC) Assistant Director Recruitment:
- Name of the post : Assistant Director(01 General,01 SEBC)
The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category. Out of above mentioned post no post is reserved for Physically Handicapped person. But Those Candidates who have L.V. (Law Vision) or H.H. (Hearing Handicapped) having disablity in moderate category (40% or above but less than 75%) or Physically Disabled candidates having disabilities of OL or BL or OA or OAL can apply. No any other Physically Disabled person is eligible for application
- Education Qualification : Possess a degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared a deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the government ; and Have about five years’ experience in the cadre not below the rank of Head Clerk, Class – III, In Government , or Have about five years’ experience in Local Bodies or a Government Undertaking Board or Corporation or Limited Company established by Law in India in the cadre which can be treated equivalent to the post not below the rank of Head Clerk, Class -III, in Government.Provided that preference may be given to a candidate who possesses a post – graduate degree in law or a degree in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare from a Universities established by law in India. Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil ServiceClassification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967. Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- PAY : – Rs. 9300 – 34800 (Grade pay -Rs . 4600
- AGE : – Not more than 35 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
- General Women Candidates of Gujarat origin 05 Years(Maximum up to 45 years)
S.E.B.C. Category of Gujarat origin 05 Years (Maximum up to 45 years)
Ex. Serviceman. Including E.C.O./S.S.C.O. Length of Military Service plus three years up to 40 years
Physically Disabled In the case of physically handicapped candidates, who have L.V. ( Law Vision) or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped) having disability in moderate category (40% or above but less than 75%) or Physically Disabled candidates having disabilities of OL or BL or OA or OAL shall be considered as suitable for applying in the advertisement, shall get 10 years relaxation in the age limit subject to his / her ability for age relaxation according to Govt. Rules. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities.
A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC) – Assistant Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Director Vacancy in Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC) :
- If the number of the candidates available for interview test is more than requirement Preliminary Test will be held.
- If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of posts and applications received, the marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall not be considered for final selection.
- As per the Instruction/Provision of the commission, the candidates of each category are being called for interview as per following norms
The candidates should produce formula/method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
The candidates having qualification from foreign Uni. Should produce necessary documents/proof regarding the recognition/equivalence of their degree
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job16/9/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017