Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Parliament of India
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 20.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Gujarat State Biotechnology Mi s s ion [GSBT M] Department of Science and Technology, Government of Gujarat Block 11, 9th Floor, Udyog Bhavan Gandhinagar-382 017, Gujarat|
Detail of Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM) – Research Associate Recruitment:
In an effort to bridge the above mentioned gaps, GSBTM has launched a Biosafety & Bioethics Online Training Program. The course work and examination would be made available online for the applicants on minimal payment basis. Applicants would be selected based on prefixed eligibility criteria, vide online application. The entire course-work as well as the examination would be conducted online. Also, GSBTM is taking various awareness generation initiatives, so that the issues at state level can be resolved.
- Key Activities 1. Train applicants online in biosafety rules and guidelines, by providing online course and examination. 2. Designing biotech-biosafety online quiz for general public, etc. 3. Conduct awareness generation programs of biosafety for the stakeholders of biotechnology. 4. Conducting Survey works and other workshops in the field of biosafety.
- The job responsibilities of the RA 1. Conduction of the Online Training Program on a constant basis. 2. Constantly updating the portal with information and newer innovations. 3. Assisting in any kind of survey/projects related work for biosafety and related fields. 4. Assisting in conducting Biosafety awareness generation programs, like talks/seminars. 5. Preparing online biosafety quiz for various purposes. 6. Participating in all activities of GSBTM, whenever needed. 7. Any other work deemed appropriate by the Mission Director, GSBTM.
- Eligibility of Applicant M.Sc. Biotechnology & Allied Areas with minimum 3 years of experience in the field of biosafety or related areas.
- Desirables Research Fellows shall necessarily need to have very good comprehension abilities, good communication skill, good technical know-how, ability to excel in spite of multi-tasking environment and must have an ability to effectively network with relevant stakeholders of biosafety. Candidates interested to work sincerely & arduously for the entire tenure may apply
- Tenure of the Project 11 months (Contractual)
- Fellowship INR 22,000 + HRA (The salary is as per the older scale and upgradation to newer scale is subject to approval by Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of Gujarat)
- Disclaimer The decision of Mission Director, GSBTM will be final if at all any dispute arises in the recruitment process of Research Associate in Biosafety Cell. Mission Director, GSBTM has a final authority to postpone, cancel or re-schedule the interview or position.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate – Vacancy in Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM):
17th April, 2015. Application has to reach in 6 copies, with one copy of self-attested certificates. Form received other than the prescribed format will be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.04.2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017