Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission(GSBTM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission(GSBTM) .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on17/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission(GSBTM)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.12,000/p.m
Job Location : Anand
Walk in date to Apply for this job:17/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Bahauddin Science College, Junagadh.
Detail of Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission(GSBTM) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- JRF Microbiology recruitment in Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (Bahauddin Science College, Junagadh)
- Qualification: M.Sc in Botany/Biotechnology/Microbiology/BioSciences/Life Sciences with minimum 55 % Marks. Preference: Persons having knowledge of Plant Identification and also having skill ful hand over DNA Barcoding procedure.
- No.of Post: 2
- Fellowship: Rs.12000
Selection Procedure for Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission(GSBTM) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on17/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission(GSBTM) :
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 17/09/2015 at 11.00 am Venue: Bahauddin Science College, Junagadh.Candidate are requested to bring all original documents as well as photocopies and two passport size photographs with application form.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :17/9/2015
Bahauddin Science College, Junagadh
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016