Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Adviser (Mining) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Adviser (Mining) Job on or before 13/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Vacancy Name : Adviser (Mining)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Vadodara
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : GUJARAT STATE ELECTRICITY CORPORATION LIMITED Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara, India – 390007
Detail of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)Adviser (Mining) Recruitment:
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) is a Power Generation Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Power Stations at different locations with installed capacity of 5883 MW. GSECL is looking for advisory services to work as Adviser – Mining. For details of mine and the scope of work please visit Company’s Website www.gsecl.in. Interested candidates may apply within 15 days to:
- Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited is a Power Generation Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Power Stations at different locations with installed capacity of 5883 MW in Gujarat State.
- Hon’ble Supreme Court cancelled 214 out of 218 Coal Blocks allotted from 1993 till 2010; vide Order of 24th Sept. 2014. Thereafter Govt. of India came up with Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Ordinance in Oct. 2014.
- Subsequently, Ministry of Coal, Government of India, in accordance with Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Ordinance, 2014 and the Rules framed there under, has decided to come up for Auction / Allotment of Coal Blocks through MSTC.
- Ministry of Coal, Govt. of India, vide order dated 17/02/2015, have notified to initiate the process of Allotment for 43 Coal Blocks for Government Companies.
- Accordingly, GSECL made on-line applications for six coal blocks.
Allocation of Gare Palma – I to GSECL:
- Ministry of Coal, Govt. of India, vide their letter No. 103/27/2015/NA declared Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited as Allottee of the Gare Palma Sector I Coal Mine. The Salient features of Coal Block Are as under:
- Location: Mand Raigarh Coalfields, Tehsil – Ghargora, Dist- Raigarh, Chattisgarh. Geological Reserves: 1666 million tonnes
- Total Area:59.8 Square Kilometres
- Status of Exploration:Regionally Explored. Thereafter, on 30th March 2015, an Allotment Agreement was signed between GSECL and Nominated Authority, Ministry of Coal, Govt. of India for Gare Palma Sector I Coal Mine. .Allotment order for the same is likely to be received from nominated authority by 30/4/15.
- Mining Lease Application, Submission and Approval of Mining Plan, Forest Clearance Application, Environment Clearance Application, Grant of Mining Lease, Land Acquisition, Grant of Opening Permission and Reaching Peak Rated Capacity.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)- Adviser (Mining) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Adviser (Mining) Vacancy in Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL):
- The concerned officer should have worked in Coal Company and should have related experience of not less than 20 years. He should have worked in the capacity of not below the rank of Dy. General Manager of a big Company/organization employing more than 500 people on its rolls. The candidate must have experience of development of mine.
- The Headquarter of the selected officer will be flexible depending upon the status of activities and ease of work and remuneration is negotiable depending upon the experience. He should have dealt with the legal issues, liaisoning with various Govt. Agencies, technical issues relating to mine.
- This will be a contractual appointment initially for a period of 1 year, which is further extendable. The concerned should have sound health to deliver the results.
- Interested candidates meeting with requirements shall forward their CVs on mail to [email protected] or send hard copy of application within 15 days to I/c Chief General Manager (HR&A), Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd., Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, VADODARA : 390 007.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/5/2015