Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Medical Officer Job on or before 22/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.21,200-42,000 /- p.m
Job Location : VADODARA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : GUJARAT STATE ELECTRICITY CORPORATION LIMITED VIDYUT BHAVAN, RACE COURSE, VADODARA, INDIA – 390 007.
Detail of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment:
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited is a Power Generation Company of erstwhile GEB having Power Stations at different locations. Applications are invited for the post of ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER ( 1-SEBC& 1-UR)
- Post : Assistant Medical Officer – 02 posts
- Qualifications : MBBS (Industrial Physician Course would be preferred)
- Pay Scale : 21200-42000
- Age limit : For Unreserved Category 30 years For Reserved Category 35 years on the date of Advertisement.
- Vacancy : 02
- Roster Reservation : (1-SEBC , 1- UR)
Selection Procedure for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) – Assistant Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Medical Officer Vacancy in Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) :
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the pay scale inclusive of DA, CLA, NPA, Medical Allowance, HRA etc. will be 69132/-p.m. for Assistant Medical Officer. This post also carries perquisites like LTC/Home Town, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Medical Reimbursement, CPF, etc. as per rules.
- The candidates working with Govt. or Semi Govt. Organization should send their application through proper channel and ‘No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization shall be produced at the time of interview otherwise such applications will not be considered.
- The selected candidates shall have to produce relieving letter from previous employer at the time of resuming duties.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
- Incomplete application or applications without enclosures will be rejected without assigning reason thereof.
- Reserved category candidates will have to submit their caste certificate & SEBC candidates shall have to submit latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate in 5lZlXQ9v S in Gujarati.
- Management reserves the right to short list applications for the interview. The selection & subsequent appointment will be governed by the prevailing rules.
- Administrative Charges (non refundable) 500 for SEBC & UR category are to be paid through Demand Draft only, and payment in any other mode is not acceptable.
Candidates are required to attach Demand draft issued by a Nationalised Bank in favour of “Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd.” Payable at Vadodara along with application. The details of the same should be specified correctly in the application. Candidates meeting with the requirements may send their resume in attached proforma along with 2 passport size photographs and attested copies of School Leaving Certificate, Degree Certificate, Marksheet, Registration Certificate & Caste Certificate on or before dtd. 22 .05.2015 to the I/c..CGM (HR&A) GSECL, Viduyt Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara – 390007.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/5/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017