Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Engineer from 15/03/2015 to 30/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL), Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara, India – 390007|
Detail of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited is a Power Generation Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Power Stations at different locations with installed capacity 5883 MW. GSECL offers a challenging and rewarding carrier to young and dynamic Graduates in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, C & I, Metallurgy and Environment through GATE 2015 score. The Board vide its resolution No. 130.15.2048 dated 25.09.2013 has resolved to have 80% of the total new recruitment on the basis of GATE score. The candidates meeting with the following qualifications shall submit on-line applications. The selected candidates shall be appointed initially for the period of two years on fix remuneration, after completion of satisfactory service of 02 years will be appointed as regular Junior Engineer in the pay scale of Rs.17300-38610. The concerned shall take note of revised requirement of posts as mentioned in Col.No.(4)
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|1||EE||VS (JE) Electrical||BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering,||40|
|2||ME|| VS (JE)
|BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||50|
|3||I N||VS (JE) C & I||BE/ B.Tech in C & I Engineering||05|
|BE/ B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering||02|
|BE/ B.Tech in Environment Engineering||03|
- Remuneration Fixed for 1st year Rs.18,000/- 2nd year Rs.20,000/- No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except Insurance coverage under Personal Accident Policy, reimbursement of TA/DA as per rules. Upon Completion of 02 years successfully, to be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 17300-38610 and will carry gross remuneration at the present rate of DA of Rs. 34,800 approx.
- Age Limit 30 years. Relaxation in age criteria for reserved candidates as per Government rules.
- Qualification criteria Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering i.e. BE (Electrical/Mechanical/C & I / Metallurgy and Environment) From recognized University (AICTE approved) with minimum 60% for Un-reserved and 55% for Reserved candidates. Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First trial without ATKT (Passed in 1st Attempt) For Departmental candidates Departmental candidates meeting with above requirements of BE or AMIE are eligible subject to acquiring required score in GATE 2015 exam.
- Reservation of posts As per applicable Roster rules. Knowledge of Gujarati is essential.
INFORMATION ABOUT GATE-2015
- Candidates may log on: http://www.gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2015 OR Website of IITs, Bangalore or IITs of Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee.
- Commencement of online submission of GATEApplication As scheduled
- Last date for online submission of GATE Application As scheduledLast date for receipt of hard copy of online GATE
- Application at respective GATE Offices As scheduled
- GATE Examination Between 31st Jan. to 14th Feb.2015
- Announcement of GATE Results 12th March 2015
INFORMATION ABOUT GSECL:
- For details regarding disciplines considered by GSECL Visit : www.gsecl.in
- Online submission of application commences 15th March 2015
- Last date for online submission of application 30th March 2015
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application alongwith other documents 15th April 2015
Selection Procedure for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) – Junior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Engineer Vacancy in Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL):
The last date of on line application is 30.03.2015 till 12.00 Midnight. The last date of sending hard copy of Application along with A certificate is 15.04.2015. Company reserves its right to call only short listed candidates for the written test on the percentage of Academic Performance / Experience / Age.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/03/2015