Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant, Junior Analyst through recruitment notification – Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC)) Recruitment 2015 Post Code :22/03/O. Candidates who have completed B.Sc./ B.Tech/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Lab Assistant, Junior Analyst Job on or before 30.03.2015. . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Assistant, Junior Analyst|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc./ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.03.2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GUJARAT STATE FERTILIZERS & CHEMICALS LIMITED|
Detail of Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC) Lab Assistant, Junior Analyst Recruitment:
- Post Name : Lab Assistant / Junior Analyst (On Contract) Post Code : 23/02/S
- Job Description : Analysis of samples of Raw & Finished product in Hazardous Chemical, Fertilizers & Petrochemical Plants.
- Qualifications : Min 60% Marks – B.Sc (Chemistry as Principal subject) without ATKT/ Backlog -03 years full time course and Passed NCVT Exam in LACP Trade OR Min 60% Marks – B.Sc (Chemistry as Principal subject) without ATKT/ Backlog -03 years full time course and M.Sc(Chemistry) from reputed university without ATKT/ Backlog – 02 years full time course.
- Skill Required : Knowledge of computer operation is essential.
- Experience : Must have undergone Apprenticeship Training in case of B.Sc (Chemistry) in any large scale fertilizer/chemical manufacturing company.
- Monthly Emoluments (Rs) : Fixed Pay of Rs.8,000/- p.m for the first year for B.Sc candidates and Rs.10,000/- for M.Sc candidates. There shall be an increment of 5% on the base amount of Rs.8,000 and Rs. 10,000, respectively, on yearly basis. Contract may be extended as per requirement of company and performance of candidate. On completion of contractual assignment, the selected candidate shall be taken in regular Grade with perks and benefits as applicable and the candidate will have to Execute Service Agreement of Rs.1,00,000/- for serving the Company for a period of 3 years as per rules of the Company.
- Age Criteria (in Years) : Not more than 26 years as on 01-01-2015
- Locations : Within OR Outside Gujarat
Selection Procedure for Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC)- Lab Assistant, Junior Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/01/2015. .
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lab Assistant, Junior Analyst Vacancy in Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC):
last date Apply Online 30.03.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.03.2015.
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016