Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of AGM (Maintenance) Offshore through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC) (SRTMUN).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the AGM (Maintenance) Offshore Job on or before 14/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC)
Vacancy Name : AGM (Maintenance) Offshore
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : Offshore, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd,Offshore, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
Detail of Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC) AGM (Maintenance) Offshore Recruitment:
- Position AGM (Maintenance) Offshore
- Job Code OFFM 02 Location Offshore, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh Position equivalent to the rank of Assistant General Manager
- Minimum Qualification BE /B. Tech (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation) Experience Total 15 years of experience with atleast 7 years in Offshore Platform
- Roles & Responsibilities : Responsible for all maintenance of E&I, rotating, static equipment. Responsible for safe commissioning of all rotating equipments and GTGS Responsible for supervising general maintenance and repair activities of Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation disciplines in offshore installation in a safe and efficient manner, to maximum productivity through effective use of all available resources. Responsible for controlling and scheduling all day to day maintenance activities in offshore location viz, routine, nonroutine, break-down and shutdown. Responsible for compliance with all HSE standards set by the company and ensuring safety guidelines are followed by subordinates and fellow workers. Responsible for ensuring liaison with field maintenance team, production team and other state holders to stay updated on the on-going maintenance activities within areas of responsibility of Employee and team members. Responsible for development of maintenance plan to cover aspects like workforce and material management, logistics, infrastructure and engineering support. Responsible for preparation and analysis of reports for equipment breakdown/ malfunctioning. Reporting to DGM (Installation Management) Offshore
- Age Limit Below 45 years
Selection Procedure for Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC) – AGM (Maintenance) Offshore Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for AGM (Maintenance) Offshore Vacancy in Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC):
Eligible candidate apply on before 14/9/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/9/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016