Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of AGM / Sr. Manager (Process) OGT through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the AGM / Sr. Manager (Process) OGT Job on or before 14/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC)
Vacancy Name : AGM / Sr. Manager (Process) OGT
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : OGT, Mallavaram, Andhra Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd, OGT, Mallavaram, Andhra Pradesh
Detail of Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC) AGM / Sr. Manager (Process) OGT Recruitment:
- Position AGM / Sr. Manager (Process)
- OGT Job Code OGTP 02
- Location OGT, Mallavaram, Andhra Pradesh
- No. of Post 2 Position equivalent to the rank of Assistant General Manager / Sr. Manager Minimum Qualification BE / B. Tech (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Petroleum)
- Experience Total 15 years / 12 years experience with atleast 7 years / 5 years in Onshore Oil / Gas processing plant Roles & Responsibilities Responsible for all production activities at OGT and function as shift in charge Responsible for co-ordination for timely mechanical completion of all utilities of Onshore Gas Terminal. Responsible for execution of various pre-commissioning and commissioning activities like card board blasting, flushing, leak test, and charging of hydrocarbon at the Onshore Gas Terminal utilities. Responsible for coordination for timely mechanical completion of process lines, utility lines and underground piping network Responsible for ensuring 100% compliance to PTW procedure Responsible for ensuring availability of all safety devices like PSVs, F&G System, Deluge system, fire fighting systems etc. Responsible for ensuring continuous operations and supply of sales gas Responsible for ensuring regular operations, planning and execution of day to day maintenance activities Responsible for monitoring of the plant operating parameters and provide operations instructions as required Responsible for providing guidance to the operations staff in various routine operational activities like chemical make-up, draining, pump change over etc.
- Reporting to Head – OGT / Resident Engineer
- Age Limit Below 45 years
Selection Procedure for Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC) – AGM / Sr. Manager (Process) OGT Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for AGM / Sr. Manager (Process) OGT Vacancy in Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd(GSPC) :
All eligible candidate apply on before 14/9/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/9/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016