Gujarat Technological University (GTU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Recruitment 2015 – NO.GTU/EMP_NOTI /RECT/2015/3808. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharma, MCA, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat Technological University (GTU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Director & More Vacancies Job on or before 06/04/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat Technological University (GTU)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Director & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Pharma, MCA, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||13 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||I/C Registrar, Gujarat Technological University, University Campus, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424|
Detail of Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Deputy Director & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The University invites online application in prescribed format for appointment of the following posts purely on contract.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Deputy Director||5||Essential: I. First class in Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering (Eng.) & Technology (Tech.). II. Experience: Eight years’ experience at supervisory level out of which, at least four years’ experience in teaching or research, educational planning or administration training etc. in central or state government or university. OR Other Institutions of Higher Education or Autonomous Bodies or PSUs. III. Passed the examination of CCC+ of DOEACC or of the equivalent level as may be determined by the State Government from time to time.||Pay band of Rs. 15600 – 39000 + 6000 per month|
|Trainer/ Instructor||6||Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10 years or B. E. Civil or B. E. Mechanical Engineering with 3 years’ experience. Job Requirement: Training quality workmen, supervisors, quality testing engineer, site engineer and design engineers for glass fabrication or construction technology and installation industry. Competence in hands on jobs working in the area will be required to be done. Experience: Hands-on experience in teaching/ laboratory in charge in technical institute (Degree /Diploma/ ITI institute), shop floor, manufacturing/ glass fabrication/ fabrication experience will be given preference. Essential Qualities: Over-riding preference will be for hands-on experience, as given above. Alternatively hands on working competencies will have to be acquired fast so that the person can do the job. Person should be ready to work with his/her own hands.||Rs.30,000/-Fix per month||Not more than 40 years|
|PA to Registrar||1||Minimum Qualification: First class graduate with PGDCA or equivalent. Experience: 2 Years’ experience of Administrative /Secretarial work.||Rs.12,000/-Fix per month||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Research Assistant (IPR)||1||Minimum Qualification: M. Pharm /ME /M. Tech, with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Master’s Degree. Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in the field of IPR/Patents. Desirable: (i) PG Diploma in IPR from any recognized University. (ii) Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate discipline. (iii) Patents applied/Published/Granted.||Rs.20,000/-Fix per month||Not more than 40 years.|
Selection Procedure for Gujarat Technological University (GTU)- Deputy Director & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/04/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Director & More Vacancies Vacancy in Gujarat Technological University (GTU):
- The application form should be sent to The I/C Registrar, Gujarat Technological University University Campus, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba
- Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424. Applicants are advised to submit the applications to the University well in advance without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
- The required qualifications/experience/age shall be considered as on closing date.
- The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized University / Institutions can only apply.
- Candidates should enclose SELF attested copies of certificates towards the evidence of Age, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, etc. with the applications.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all posts.
- The University shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has undesirable clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his services shall be liable to be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of appointment letter, the University reserves the rightt o modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a Candidate possesses the same does not entitle him/her for being called for Interview.
- The University reserves the right to call the candidates for interview to a reasonable number on the basis ofskill/ written/screening exam or by conducting personal interview immediately after last date of receiving the application. No correspondence will be entertained with the applicants who were not short-listed to be called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form on behalf of or by any candidate will disqualify him / her from being considered.
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ previous record and their performance in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/04/2015
Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Recruitment 2015 – NO.GTU/EMP_NOTI /RECT/2015/3808.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016