Gujarat University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gujarat University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 10/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gujarat University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Gujarat University, School of Sciences, Ahmedabad 380009.|
Detail of Gujarat University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on a plain paper for the post of Junior Research Fellow in the MoES sponsored Research Project under ESTC, entitled, “Prokaryotic diversity and metal fluxes at selected site of Saurashtra and Gulf of Khambhat coastal ecosystem”
- Name of the position : Junior Research Fellow
- Qualifications : M.Sc. 1st class or higher second class in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science/ Life Science, with consistent good academic record. Candidates with one/two year research experience or NET qualified will be given preference.
- Duration of the project : Three year
- Fellowship amount : Rs. 16,000/- per month + HRA for first two years and Rs.18,000/- per month + HRA for the third year. The fellowship is likely to be revised.
- Last date for application : 10rd January 2015 (Saturday)
- Date of interview : 19th January 2015 (Monday), 11:00 am
- Place of interview : Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology, School of Sciences, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad 380009.
Selection Procedure for Gujarat University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/01/2015
- Walkin willbe held on 19/01/2015
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Gujarat University :
Interested candidates should submit their applications along with biodata (must include Email ID and contact number) at the address mentioned below. At the time of the interview, candidates should bring all the original certificates (including statement of marks) in support of his/her qualifications. Junior Research Fellow may be allowed to register for Ph.D. degree. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Address: Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology, School of Sciences, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad 380009, India.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Gujarat University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017