Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) Recruitment 2015 – NO: GESCOM/GM/AO (P)/AAO/REC/14-15/1260. Candidates who have completed B.E, M.Com, ICWA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineers & More Vacancies Job on or before 15/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineers & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.Com, ICWA, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||71 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 11,750-32,610/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ULBARGA ELECTRICITY SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (Wholly owned Government of Karnataka Undertaking) Corporate Office GESCOM, Kalaburagi.|
Detail of Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) Engineers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates for posts of
- Assistant Engineer (Ele/Civil) in the pay scale of Rs.18380-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080-700- 25180-760-28220-850-30770-920-32610.
- Assistant Accounts Officer in the pay scale of Rs.18380-510-18890-570-20600-620- 23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-30770-920-32610.
- Junior Engineer (Ele) in the pay scale of Rs. 11750-360-13910-420-16850-510-18890- 570-20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-29070
|Si. No||Post Name||No of Post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|1||Assistant Engineer||63||Should possess/acquire B.E. of a recognized University or AMIE (India) qualification in a) Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering. b) Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology Engineering. c) Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics communication Engineering., Should possess/acquire BE of a recognised University or AMIE (India) in Civil Engineering.||s.18380-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080-700- 25180-760-28220-850-30770-920-32610.||35 Years in case of General Merit candidates.|
|2||Assistant Accounts Officer||03||Should be a M.Com Graduate of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/MBA (Finance)||Rs.18380-510-18890-570-20600-620- 23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-30770-920-32610.||38 Years in case of category IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB candidates.|
|3||Junior Engineer||5||Should have passed Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka or Equivalent Qualification.||Rs. 11750-360-13910-420-16850-510-18890- 570-20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-29070||40 Years in case of SC/ST and category I candidates.|
The application fees prescribed for applying to the posts is as follows:
- Rs. 2000/-(Rupees Two Thousand Only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Category and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB.
- Rs. 1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Only) in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Selection Procedure for Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM)- Engineers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Engineers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM):
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for Examination or Selections conducted by it shall ordinarily be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him/her suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final no correspondence for Change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Before filling up the ‘ON-LINE’ application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation under SC, ST categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of GESCOM in matters relating to eligibility of the candidates will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
- Original documents/testimonials/certificates/records, etc.. Shall be produced for verification only when called for.
- The GESCOM reserves the right to cancel the Employment Notification during any stage and without prejudice to issue fresh Notification, if necessary.
- Candidates applied under categories but, selected under General their appointment order will be issued only after receipt of Validity Certificate from the competent authority, irrespective of their selection (General/category)
- No correspondence or enquiries will be entertained from candidates about the recruitment process. All relevant at various stages will be made available on the official website www.gescom.in
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015
Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) Recruitment 2015 – NO: GESCOM/GM/AO (P)/AAO/REC/14-15/1260.