Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Labour Semi Skilled through recruitment notification – Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. GCF/RC/236/LAB/DR/2012-13. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Labour Semi Skilled Job on or before 9/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur)
Vacancy Name : Labour Semi Skilled
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 20 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Jabalpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ADVERTISEMENT GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE INDIAN ORDNANCE FACTORIES GUN CARRIAGE FACTORY JABALPUR-482075
Detail of Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) Labour Semi Skilled Recruitment:
GUN CARRIAGE FACTORY, JABALPUR invites ON-LINE applications from the eligible Citizens of India for filling up the following vacancies in Group ‘C’ Industrial Establishment (IE) Cadre. The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below, may apply ON-LINE through Gun Carriage Factory’s website www.ofbgcf.nic.in.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Labour Semi Skilled||20||Matriculation or equivalent pass.||5200-20200 + 1800 Grade Pay||The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 32 years as on Closing Date for submission of on-line application i.e. 09.09.2015|
- Application Fees A non refundable application Fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) to be paid through Payment Gateway, linked with On-line application, using Debit Card or Credit Card. However, female candidates as well as candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH & Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Documents Scanned copies of self attested documents are to be uploaded in support of Age Proof (i.e. 10th Mark-sheet/School Leaving Certificate), Educational Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate and Ex-Serviceman Certificate as applicable.
Selection Procedure for Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) – Labour Semi Skilled Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Labour Semi Skilled Vacancy in Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) :
- Eligible applicants are required to apply On-line only. The “On-line Application Form” will be available on Gun Carriage Factory’s website www.ofbgcf.nic.in through the link Recruitment. Application received through any other mode will not be accepted under any condition.
- No hard copies of Application Form and documents are required to be sent to GCF/Jabalpur unless it is directed to do so.
- Before registering/submitting applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:- (a) Valid E-Mail ID and Mobile No. The E-Mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the on-line Application Form should remain valid/active until the recruitment process is completed. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for non-delivery of any communication in case of furnishing wrong/invalid/expired E-Mail ID & Mobile number. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No. will be allowed once submitted. (b) The candidates may please take note that all information/news relating to recruitment will be made available on GCF’s Website www.ofbgcf.nic.in and will also be communicated through e-mail and SMS alert. However, the facility of e-mail and SMS alert will be only an additional facility, the delivery of which is not guaranteed. The candidates are, therefore, advised to visit GCF’s website regularly for latest updates regarding examination viz. Examination Dates, issue of Admit Cards, Declaration of Result etc. The management bears no responsibility in case of non-delivery of email and SMS alerts. Therefore, the candidate should not rely solely on the additional services of email and SMS alert. (c) While applying for the post, the candidate should have a facility to take print out of the filled in Application Form and the Acknowledgement Slip. (d) The candidate should have scanned images of their latest passport size colour photograph (35 to 50 KB size) as well as their signature & Left Thumb Impression (20 to 30 KB size) and essential documents/certificates (75 to 100 KB size) in jpg format for uploading in the Application Form.
- The candidate should cross check the information furnished in the ‘Application Form’ before finally submitting the same, as no correction/alteration will be possible later. Further, the candidate should also make a specific check before final submission of the application and must ensure that the scanned images of Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and other essential documents/certificates are uploaded properly and are legible. In case it is found that any of the uploaded images is/are not legible, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination and his/her candidature will be rejected.
- After successful submission of the On-line Application Form, the candidate is required to take a print out of the duly filled ‘Application Form’ and the system generated ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ for necessary records and future references.
- The facility for taking print of the duly filled ‘Application Form’ and the system generated ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ will be available latest upto three days from the closing date. After which the facility of taking print will be withdrawn. Therefore, candidates are firmly advised to take the print by the above specified time limit.
- The candidates are firmly advised to retain additional four copies of the same Photograph (as uploaded & affixed in the Application Form) and bring it along with them at the time of examination. It may please be noted that in case of failure to bring additional photographs, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/9/2015
Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. GCF/RC/236/LAB/DR/2012-13.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016