Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification – Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. GCF/RC/428/MTS/DR/2013-14 & 2014-15. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Multi Tasking Staff Job on or before 9/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur)
Vacancy Name : Multi Tasking Staff
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 27 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Jabalpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ADVERTISEMENT GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE INDIAN ORDNANCE FACTORIES GUN CARRIAGE FACTORY JABALPUR-482075
Detail of Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
GUN CARRIAGE FACTORY, JABALPUR invites ON-LINE applications from the eligible Citizens of India for filling up the following vacancies in Group ‘C’ Non Industrial Establishment (NIE). The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below, may apply ON-LINE through Gun Carriage Factory’s website www.ofbgcf.nic.in.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Multi Tasking Staff||27||Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.||5200 – 20200 + 1800 Grade Pay||The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years as on Closing Date for submission of on-line application i.e. 09.09.2015. (b) Age Relaxation The upper age limit is relaxable as mentioned hereunder: i) For Departmental candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government: Upto 40 years (ST=45 yrs, OBC=43 yrs). ii) For Ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months continuous service in Armed Forces: 3 years + Length of Service. iii) For Disabled Defence Personnel: 3 years (ST=8 yrs & OBC=6 yrs). iv) For ST candidate: 05 years. v) For OBC candidate: 03 years (On production of Non Creamy Layer Certificate). vi) For PH candidates: Candidate belonging to UR = 10 years, SC = 10 Years, ST = 10 +5 Years & OBC = 10+3 Years Note: Ex-Serviceman who has joined civil employment after availing the benefit given to him as an exserviceman for his employment, his ex-serviceman status for the purpose of re-employment in Government would cease. He will be deemed as Civil employee and would accordingly be entitled to only such of benefits like relaxation of age etc. as admissible to civil employees in normal course.|
- Application Fees A non refundable application Fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) to be paid through Payment Gateway, linked with On-line application, using Debit Card or Credit Card. However, Female candidates as well as candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Exservicemen/Disabled Defence Services Personnel are exempted from paying application fee.
- Signature & Left Thumb Impression Scanned signature & Left Thumb Impression is to be uploaded in the space earmarked in the application format.
- Documents Scanned copies of self attested documents are to be uploaded in support of Age Proof (i.e. 10th Mark-sheet/School Leaving Certificate), Educational Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate and Ex-Serviceman Certificate as applicable.
Selection Procedure for Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) – Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) :
- The candidates in their own interest should go through this advertisement and satisfy themselves that they meet all eligibility requirements in terms of age, educational qualification etc. Any wrong or incomplete information shall render the candidate ineligible without any further notice. The candidature of the candidate will be provisional at all the stages of recruitment process.
- Candidates appearing for Written Test will travel on their own expenses. However, SC/ST candidates will be paid traveling allowance, for the journey undertaken to appear in the Written Examination, to the tune of Second Class (IInd Class) Railway/Bus Fare as per rules for onward and return journey performed by shortest route on production of Journey details as well as Railway Receipt/Bus Fare Tickets. The reimbursement of journey fare for first 30 kms of each side is not payable. The aforesaid concession is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government Service. The candidate belonging to SC/ST category should produce appropriate certificate at the Examination Hall to claim re-imbursement of traveling fare, failing which traveling allowance will not be reimbursed.
- Government Servant must obtain NOC, pertaining to release in case of selection, from their employer before applying for any post.
- The issue of Admit Cards for Written Examination, Declaration of Results, intimation for issue of Admit Cards, scheduling of Examination Dates will be done online through GCF’s Website www.ofbgcf.nic.in only.
- The applicant may please take note that no postal communication will be done till the declaration of Final result. The applicants are, therefore, advised/directed to visit GCF’s Website www.ofbgcf.nic.in on regular basis for important announcement/information/updates regarding examination. The management will not be responsible at any stage if the candidate fails to update himself/herself about the developments from the website.
- In case of selection of persons working in Central/State Govt./PSU, will have to submit a DISCIPLINARY CLEARANCE and a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer.
- New entrants to Government Service, entering on or after 01.01.2004 will be governed by New Pension Scheme termed as “Defined Contribution Pension Scheme” and existing provisions of CCS (Pension Rules), 1972 will not be applicable.
- Ex-servicemen certificates & Discharge Certificate should have been issued by the Competent Authorities. Please note that persons who have been dismissed or removed from service are not entitled for relaxation available to Ex-Servicemen.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right upon the candidate for being called for the examination. The factory will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiry will not be attended too.
- Only selected candidates will be informed of their selection in due course and no other correspondence on the subject would be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The services after appointment are liable to be transferred to any other Ordnance Factories in India, subject to exigencies.
- The advertisement will be subject to order/judgment, if any, passed by Hon’ble Courts/Ministry of Defence/Ordnance Factory Board etc.
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring appointment for you in the factory through illegal gratification. You should not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way. It is emphasized and reassured that the selection test and other exercise will be done on merit only in a transparent manner.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/9/2015
Gun Carriage Factory (GCF Jabalpur) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. GCF/RC/428/MTS/DR/2013-14 & 2014-15.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016