Gun Carriage Factory (GCJ Jabalpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher through recruitment notification – Gun Carriage Factory (GCJ Jabalpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. GCF/RC/428/TGT(ENG)/DR/2013-14. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gun Carriage Factory (GCJ Jabalpur).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Trained Graduate Teacher Job on or before 22/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Gun Carriage Factory (GCJ Jabalpur)
Vacancy Name : Trained Graduate Teacher
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : JABALPUR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE INDIAN ORDNANCE FACTORIES GUN CARRIAGE FACTORY JABALPUR-482075
Detail of Gun Carriage Factory (GCJ Jabalpur) Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment:
GUN CARRIAGE FACTORY, JABALPUR invites ON-LINE applications from the eligible Citizens of India belonging to Scheduled Caste category only for filling up the following vacancies in Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted Cadre. The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below, may apply ON-LINE through Gun Carriage Factory’s website www.ofbgcf.nic.in.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Eng. Lang.)||1||(a) Graduation in required subject (i.e. Eng. Lang.) and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR Graduation in required subject (i.e. Eng. Lang.) with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR Graduation in required subject (i.e. Eng. Lang.) with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with English as one of the major subject with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with English as one of the major subject with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. Note: Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/PH. AND (b) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Govt. in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.||9300-34800 + 4600 Grade Pay||Since only SC candidate can apply, the age of the candidates should be between 18 to 35 years as on Closing Date for submission of on-line application i.e. 22.08.2015. (b) Age Relaxation The upper age limit is relaxable as mentioned hereunder: i) For Central Govt. Servant completing 3 years continuous service: Upto 40 years of age. ii) For Ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months continuous service in Armed Forces: 3 years + Length of Service. iii) For Disabled Defence Services Personnel: 3 years. iv) For PH candidates: 10 years. Note: Ex-Serviceman who has joined civil employment after availing the benefit given to him as an ex-serviceman for his employment, his ex-serviceman status for the purpose of reemployment in Government would cease. He will be deemed as Civil employee and would accordingly be entitled to only such of benefits like relaxation of age etc. as admissible to civil employees in normal course.|
- Application Fees Application Fee is exempted as only SC candidates can apply for the post.
- hotographs One recent colour passport size scanned photograph (not more than three months old) is to be uploaded in the space earmarked in the application format. Four additional photographs to be retained by candidates for use during Written Examination and Teaching Skill Test. It may please be noted that in case of inability to produce the same photograph, the individual will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Signature & Left Thumb Impression Scanned signature & Left Thumb Impression are to be uploaded in the space earmarked in the application format
- Documents Scanned copies of self attested documents are to be uploaded in support of Age Proof (i.e. 10th Mark-sheet/School Leaving Certificate), Educational Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate and Ex-Serviceman Certificate as applicable.
Selection Procedure for Gun Carriage Factory (GCJ Jabalpur) – Trained Graduate Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy in Gun Carriage Factory (GCJ Jabalpur) :
- Eligible applicants are required to apply On-line only. The “On-line Application Form” will be available on Gun Carriage Factory’s website www.ofbgcf.nic.in through the link Recruitment. Application received through any other mode will not be accepted under any condition.
- No hard copies of Application Form and documents are required to send to GCF/Jabalpur unless it is directed to do so.
- Before registering/submitting applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:-
- Valid E-Mail ID and Mobile No. The E-Mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the on-line Application Form should remain valid/active until the recruitment process is completed. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for non-delivery of any communication in case of furnishing wrong/invalid/expired E-Mail ID & Mobile No. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No. will be allowed once submitted. ii) The candidates may please take note that all information/news relating to recruitment will be made available on GCF’s Website www.ofbgcf.nic.in and will also be communicated through e-mail and SMS alert. However, the facility of e-mail and SMS alert will be only an additional facility, the delivery of which is not guaranteed. The candidates are, therefore, advised to visit GCF’s website regularly for latest updates regarding examination viz. Examination Dates, issue of Admit Cards, Declaration of Result etc. The management bears no responsibility in case of nondelivery of email and SMS alerts. Therefore, the candidate should not rely solely on the additional services of email and SMS alert. iii) While applying for the post, the candidate should have a facility to take print out of the filled in Application Form and the Acknowledgement Slip. iv) The candidate should have scanned images of their latest passport size colour photograph (35 to 50 KB size) as well as their signature & Left Thumb Impression (20 to 30 KB size) and essential documents/certificates (75 to 100 B size) in jpg format for uploading in the Application Form.
- The candidate should cross check the information furnished in the ‘Application Form’ before finally submitting the same, as no correction/alteration will be possible later. Further, the candidate should also make a specific check before final submission of the application and must ensure that the scanned images of Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and other essential documents/certificates are uploaded properly and are legible. In case it is found that any of the uploaded images is/are not legible, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination and his/her candidature will be rejected.
- After successful submission of the On-line Application Form, the candidate is required to take a print out of the duly filled ‘Application Form’ and the system generated ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ for necessary records and future references.
- The facility for taking print of the duly filled ‘Application Form’ and the system generated ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ will be available latest upto three days from the closing date. After which the facility of taking print will be withdrawn. Therefore, candidates are firmly advised to take the print by the above specified time limit.
- The candidates are firmly advised to retain additional four copies of the same Photograph (as uploaded & affixed in the Application Form) and bring it along with them at the time of examination. It may please be noted that in case of failure to bring additional photographs, the candidate will not be allowed to take up the examination under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/8/2015
Gun Carriage Factory (GCJ Jabalpur) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. GCF/RC/428/TGT(ENG)/DR/2013-14.
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017