Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADAVASU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BVSc, MVSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADAVASU)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 03/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADAVASU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : BVSC, MVSC
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-14,000/-per month
Job Location : Ludhiana
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADAVASU), Ludhiana
Detail Of Post:
Walk in interview has been called for the post of Junior Research fellow on 4.3.2016 at 10.00 am in the office of undersigned in the project DBT, C: PHZ-Misc-1 “DBT Network Project on Brucellosis” at the following qualifications and emoluments.
- B.V.Sc & A.H/B.V.Sc/B.Sc degree in any relevant branch of Life Sciences/Biological Sciences with at least second division. Master degree in any branch of Veterinary Science or any other relevant branch of Life Sciences /Biological Sciences with an overall credit point average of 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks and above with 2 years of research experience. Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level .The condition of knowledge in Punjabi is however relaxable if the candidate is found otherwise deserving. Imp: Candidates with degree of B.V.Sc & AH as basic qualification will be preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with M.V.Sc in Veterinary Public Health & epidemiology
- Emolument: 12000+20% HRA pm for first and second year and Rs. 14,000+20% HRA pm for the third year, candidate fulfill the desire conditions as per new pay scale DBT will be paid as per as revised pay scale.
- Job Responsibilities: Research duties as per the mandate of the project. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by P.I. The post is purely temporary and the services of the incumbent are liable to be terminated at any time without any prior notice. The initial appointment will be for six months and will be extended subject to satisfactory performance. The incumbent will have no right what so ever for absorption in the regular university service.
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Candidates are advised to submit their brief resume to this office preferably by 3.3.2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/03/2016