Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with BVSc/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ MVSc holders
Company name : Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : BVSc/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ MVSc
Salary : Rs.18000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 07/11/2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Applications on plain paper are invited for the temporary post of One Senior Research Fellow (SRF), for a period of six months under the DST, Govt. of India funded research project as per details mentioned below.
|S. No.||Name of the Project||Post||Emoluments||Qualifications and Job responsibilities|
|“Construction of miRNA library associated with Disease Resistance in Buffalo” (under Fast Track proposals for Young Scientists Scheme (Registration Number: SERC/LS-293/2011))||SRF- 01 post.||
Rs. 18000 pm + 20% HRA
1. B.V.Sc. & AH/ B.V.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in any relevant branch of life sciences/ biological sciences with at least second class.
2. M.V.Sc. in Animal Biotechnology/ Veterinary Biotechnology/ Veterinary Biochemistry/ Veterinary Microbiology/Veterinary Pathology/ Veterinary Epidemiology/ Molecular Biology and Biotechnology or M.Sc. in Animal Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Medical Microbiology or any other relevant branch of life sciences/ biological sciences and having at least 65% marks or an OCPA of 6.50 out of 10 or equivalent. Preferences will be given to the candidates with research experience.
3. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience of working in the area of functional genomics and/or bioinformatics.
4. Candidates should have cleared matric level Punjabi examination. The candidates without the knowledge of Punjabi will only be considered/ appointed provided no suitably qualified/ experienced candidate with knowledge of Punjabi is available.
1. Research duties pertaining to the project and assigned by the P.I.
2. Any other duties that may be assigned
from time to time by the PI.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates should send an application and a brief biodata mentioning their qualifications and experience (on A4 size paper). The applications should carry attested copy of the certificates and a recent passport size photograph. The application should clearly mention the name of the project for which the candidate is applying. The completed applications in all respect should reach this office by 07.11.2014 (The Seventh of November, Two Thousand and Fourteen). The candidates should have to appear for an interview on 10.11.2014 (The Tenth of November, Two Thousand and Fourteen) at 10.00 am in the office of the undersigned. The candidates should also bring their original certificates with them for verification. No separate interview letter will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and subject to termination with the completion of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :07.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GADVASU|