Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Fellow on or before 13/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Bilaspur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Sudhir Kumar Pandey, Principal Investigator, Asst Professor, Dept of Botany, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur – 495009
Detail Of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Project Fellow
- Title of the Project: Foliar Transfer of aibrone toxic heavy metals: Implication for heavy metal pollution management in air.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be below 40 years
- Required Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess M.Sc in Botany/Environmental Sciences with minimum 55% of marks & experience in the field of pollution ecology.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- p.m for Non-NET/GATE Candidates, Rs. 16,000/- for GATE/NET/GPAT Candidates
Selection Procedure For Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU):
Eligible Candidates may send their application form with relevant certificates of testimonials either through e-mail or by post within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/10/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016