Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Fellow on or before 12/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Bilaspur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Sudhir Kumar Pandey, Principal Investigator (PI), Assistant Professor, Department of Botany, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur-495 009
Detail Of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Fellow Job in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
- Project Title : “Foliar transfer of airborne toxic heavy metals; Implication for heavy metal pollution management in air”
- Qualification : M.Sc. in Botany/ Environmental Sciences with 55% marks. Candidate with research experience/ expertise in the filed of pollution ecology will be given preference.
- Pay : Rs. 16,000/- (Gate/NET/GPAT), Rs. 14,000/- (Non-Gate/Non-NET)
- Age Limit : 40 Yrs
Selection Procedure For Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU):
Application should sent to the Dr. Sudhir Kumar Pandey, Principal Investigator (PI), Assistant Professor, Department of Botany, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur-495 009 (C.G) on or before 12th October, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/10/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017