Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advocates through recruitment notification – Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 42 /LEGAL/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB, LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Advocates Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV)
Vacancy Name : Advocates
Educational Qualification : LLB, LLM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bilaspur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur-495009 (c.G).
Detail of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV) Advocates Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper from Advocates interested in offering their services as panel lawyer to GURU GHASIDAS VISHWAVIDYALAYA(GGV),BILASPUR for its cases in Supreme Court, High Courts, District Courts, and other forums in accordance with terms and condition prescribed by the GGV. Applications accompanied with supportive documents regarding educational qualifications,experience etc. should reach the Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur (C.G.) on or before 30-09-2015 For more detail please log on to www. ggu.ac.in
- Eligibility The Advocates having minimum professional experience of at least ten years,who are well versedinlegislationandlitigation especially those which are being administered by the GGV be sides constitutions Tlawl administrative contract etc. The attested copies of the following documents required to be submitted with application:- (i) High School certificate (ii) Registration with Bar Council/Bar Association (iii) Copies of empanelment with other Organizations (iv)Certificates ins support of educationalqualifications (V) Document showing experience
- Terms and Conditions (i) The advocate shall not necessarily be empanelled for specific court and shall accept the work assigned to him’ Refusalbyanyadvocatetoacceptanyworkotherwisethan ongroundsofconflictofinterest,mayentailremovalof such advocate from the Panel’ (ii)TheempanelledAdvocateswillnotdelegate/assigncases toothersandhimself/herselfdealwiththecaseonly. V The empanelled Advocate shall maintain absolute secrecy and conlidentiality about the cases of the GGV In case of empanelment of Law Firms, all the terms and conditions for empanelment of the individual Advocates shall apply mutqtis mutandis to them. The empanelled Advocate should have proper and adequate infrastructure of an advocate in her/his office. The initial empanelment will be for one year and wich can be extended for further yea-rs on the basis of performance and mutual understanding. Performance of empanelled advocates shall be reviewed from time to time. The GGV reseryes the right to terminate the empanelment of any advocate at anytime without assigning any reason
- Payment of Fee and Other Conditions (i) The fee payable to the Advocate shall be decided by GGV from time to time. However, the Competent Authoriff may, in exceptional cases consider payment of fee more than the fee prescribed, keeping in view the importance of the matter. The advocate empanelled/engaged may claim the fee for appearance only in cases of effective hearing. Where two or more cases involving substantially identical or similar questions of law or facts, one of such cases will be treated as a lead case and others as identical/connected cases and the advocate/counsel shall be paid full fee for the main case and 10% of the fee of main case, for each of the identical or similar/connected case subject to a maximum ofl0 cases only. (iii) (iv) (ii) (iii) (v) (vi) L, 4. (vi) If an Advocate or Senior Advocate is required to appear in a Court/ Forum which is situated at a city other than the city where he ordinarily practices he/she shall be entitled to travel expenses. (v) An undertaking sha1l be furnished by an advocate to the effect that all information furnished by him/her is correct. (vi) An advocate shatl not advise any party or accept any case against the GGV in which he/she has appeared or is likely to be ca_lled upon to appea_r or advise. (vii) If the advocate happens to be a partner of a firm of lawyers or solicitors, it will be incumbent upon the firm not to entertain any case against the GGV arising in any court. (viii) Number of impaneled lawyer will be decided by the University on the basis of their past performance. Mere eligibility will not entitle any advocate for being empaneled. in the University.
Selection Procedure for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV) – Advocates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Advocates Vacancy in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV) :
The decision of the Vice Chancellor, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya,,Bilaspur shall be final in this regard. Those Advocates/ Law Firms who are interested in the assignment may submit their application, to the Registrar Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur (C.G) 495001,on or before 3O-O9-2O15
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 42 /LEGAL/2015.