Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. 12/Rec/Admn/15. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, M.Ed, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/07/2015-24/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 149 Post
Job Location : Bilaspur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/07/2015-24/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495009
Detail Of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Professor||149 Post||Masters Degree, M.Ed, Ph.d||Rs-25,000/-pm||NA|
Selected candidates shall be entitled to a consolidated honorarium ` 25000/- per month. For more details of eligibility criteria, number of positions and general instructions please log on to www.ggu.ac.in
For Assistant Professor (University Teaching Department)
Fixed Honorarium – 25000/-p.m
Essential (As per UGC norms):
- Good academics record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or fulfilling the conditions as laid down by the University (Annexure – II) may be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
For Assistant Professor (Institute of Technology/ Engineering and Technology)
Fixed Honorarium – 25000/- p.m.
- First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.) ii. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable :
- Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
- Papers presented at Conference and / or in referred journals.
For Assistant Professor (Department of Education for B.Ed. Special Education in Hearing Impairment & Learning Disability)
Fixed Honorarium – 25000/- p.m.
- Masters Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks
- M.Ed. Degree in specific disability area with not less than 55% of marks or an equivalent grade of B in 7 point scale Or
- An equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI.
Desirable Additional Qualification:
- Ph.D./M.Phil in Education with research emphasis on Special Education
- Experience for a period of at least 3 years as teacher or researcher in the area of specific disability Or
- 3 years of teaching experience at Diploma level
Selection Procedure For Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 21/07/2015-24/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Assistant Professor vacancy in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya:
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for Walk-in-Interview at the Administrative Building of the University for Appointment as Assistant Professor on Purely Temporary(Ad-hoc) Basis for the Academic Session 2015-16 (initially for six months) with an application on plain paper giving their biodata and attested copies of Mark-sheets/Certificates/Degrees of academic qualifications and experiences along with originals for verification on the dates 21, 22, 23 and 24 July 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/07/2015-24/07/2015
VENUE :Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495009
Reference: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. 12/Rec/Admn/15