Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name : Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs. 14,000/-p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Bilaspur
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
Project Fellow :
Applications are invited on plain paper along with detail CV from highly research motivated candidates for one purely temporary Project Fellow in CRS Project of UGC DAE CSR, Indore Center entitled “Study of lattice dynamics in Fe doped VO2 through Mossbauer Spectroscopy”. The details of position and minimum qualifications are as follows:
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications: Second Class M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks
- Duration of the project: Presently for one year but it may be extended on year basis subject to a total period of three years
- Amount of fellowship: Rs. 14,000 = 00 pm + HRA (as per rules)
- Selected NET/GATE qualified JRF candidate will also get a chance of registering for Ph.D. in the university. Non-NET/GATE candidates will be eligible for registering in Ph.D. if they qualify the VRET exam conducted by the university.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via e-mail/post. Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not entitle the candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final in this regards.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of Xerox) and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (e.g. experience certificate, copies of publications if any, awards, recommendations letters etc.).
- The above fellowship is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research scheme and the research student shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in UGC – DAE CSR. An undertaking to the effect must be given by the student at the time of joining, if selected.
- The student is required to travel to Indore from time to time for conducting experiments.
- The selected individual may be assigned to perform any other duties time to time commensurate with his/her qualifications.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications through post/e-mail on plain paper mentioning their personal (e-mail, mobile no.) and academic informations. The complete application form along with testimonials (mentioning post name and project number on top of the envelope) shall be sent to the following address: Dr. Goverdhan Reddy TurpuAssistant Professor & Principal Investigator (CRS Project, UGC DAE CSR, Indore Center)Department of Pure & Applied Physics Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur-495009 (C.G) E-mail: [email protected] Contact No.: 07752-260477, 08963901321. Last Date of Application: 27/10/2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GGV|