Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Assistant Professor with Master’s Degree educational background on September 9, 2014
Company name : Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
Posts : Assistant Professor
Qualification : Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs.25000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Bilaspur
Walk in Date : 09.09.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Professor (University Teaching Department):
- Fixed Pay – Rs.25000/-pm
- Essential :
- Good academics record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or fulfilling the conditions as laid down by the University (Annexure – II) may be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- This offer for the temporary job in the University will not confer any right on invitee to claim the regular employment to any post.
- The candidates shall be required to join his duties on purely temporary basis in the University within 07 days from the date of offer letter.
- The invitee shall devote his/her whole time to the service of the University and shall not engage directly or indirectly to any other employment or any trade or business or other remunerative work.
- Any absence from duty will amount to proportionate deduction of remuneration.
- The invitee may be discontinued from services at any point of time without assigning any reason. No prior notice in this respect will be required.
- Infringement of any terms and conditions specified herein above, would called for an action.
- In case of any dispute the decision of the Vice-Chancellor will be final and binding.
- Relaxation and Reservation will be given as per GOI/UGC Rules to all the persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH category.
- Essential qualification may be relaxed for deserving candidates.
- University reserves the right to fill or not fill any post if the circumstances so warrant. The number of positions is open to change.No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will be invited only for Academic session 2014-15 or till regular appointment, whichever is earlier.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before attending the walk-in-interview interview that they possess the minimum essential qualifications as let down in the advertisement.
- The Selection Committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidate in interview.The prescribed qualifications and experience is minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitled him for being appointment.
- The medium of instruction in respect of all courses conducted in the Schools, Centres and departments admitted to the privileges of the University shall be English, except in cases of studies/research in Languages.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 09.09.2014
Venue : GURU GHASIDAS VISHWAVIDYALAYA, KONI, BILASPUR-495 009 (C.G.) INDIA – 495 009, Tel. – +91-7752- 260017,260435, 260209, Fax – +91-7752- 260154, 260148
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBSE||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017