Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JRF & SRF through recruitment notification – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job JRF & SRF on or before 22/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Vacancy Name : JRF & SRF
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi
Detail Of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University JRF & SRF Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for a project staff to work in a CSIR funded project entitled, Integrated membrane process for production of concentrated Syzygium cumini (L.) juice and better recovery of antioxidant compounds from extract of Syzygium cumini (1.) leaves and seeds” sanctioned to Dr. Biswaji Sarkar (PI) in University School of Chemical Technology. Duration of the project is three years.
- Qualification: JRF: B.Tech (GATE qualified) in Chemical EngineeringTechnologyEquivalent.
- SRF: Candidate who fulfills any of the following criteria, in Chemical EngineeringTechnologyEquivalent
- B.Tech (GATE qualified) with minimum two years of research
- Non-GATE qualified B.TechEquivalent with 2 years of research
- experience and quality research publications.
- M.TechM.Equivalent qualification. –
- Desirable qualification: Knowledge of numerical analysis, programming in MATLABFORTRANC, Knowledge of membrane technology, Research publication.
- Stipend: As per CSIR norms
- HRA: As applicable
Selection Procedure For Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – JRF & SRF Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For JRF & SRF Vacancy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University:
The post is purely temporary and subject to review of work performance. Applications on plain paper along with CV and supporting documents may be sent by post or email to Dr. Biswajit Sarkar (bsarkarðipu.ac.in; bsarkrøyahoo.com), Associate Professor, University School of Chemical Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 latest by 22th May 2015. A walkin-interview on 26th May, 2015, between 10.00 A.M and 2.00 P.M. is arranged in Room No. BFC 114, Block B, University School of Chemical Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi. Please note no TADA will be admissible for the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/05/2015