Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principals through recruitment notification – Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Principals Job on or before 30.7.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU)
Vacancy Name : Principals
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Amritsar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30.7.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) , Amritsar
Detail of Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) Principals Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the posts of Principals:- Guru Nanak Dev University College, Verka-1, Chungh-1, Patti-1, Narote Jaimal Singh-1, ASSM College Mukandpur-1. For further details visit University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in . The last date for receipt of applications is 30.7.2015.
Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed application form so as to reach this office latest by 30.7.2015. Cost of application form for Class ‘A’ Posts will be Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/-for Handicapped Persons & SC/ST category Candidates). Application form, Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) Proforma are available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in Candidates are required to submit the downloaded application form, duly filled-in all respects .Cost of application form can either be deposited with the University Cashier or through a crossed A/c Payee Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/-(Rs. 500/-for Handicapped Persons & SC/ST category Candidates) for Class ‘A’ in favour of the “REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR ” payable at Amritsar.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Principals||5||i. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University. ii. A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance. iii. Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/ research/ administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education. (iv) A minimum score of 400 points in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in UGC Regulation||(Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000+10000 AGP): Guru Nanak Dev University College, Verka-1 Guru Nanak Dev University College, Chungh-1 Guru Nanak Dev University College, Patti-1 Guru Nanak Dev University College, Narote Jaimal Singh-1 ASSM College Mukandpur-1|
Selection Procedure for Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) – Principals Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Principals Vacancy in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) :
- The qualifications for the above posts are as per UGC norms.
- Copy of Circular, containing detailed instructions, qualifications, etc. for the posts, is available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in
- Persons already in service must send their applications through their employer. All those candidates working in organizations/institutions including affiliated colleges of the university may be allowed to appear in interview without No Objection Certificate with the condition that in case the candidate is selected, no extension in joining time will be allowed. Such candidates are required to give an undertaking on the format available on university website: www.gndu.ac.in. All such candidates will be given standard joining time i.e. one month from the issuance of appointment letter.
- The candidates are required to apply separately for each college .
- Incomplete applications in any respect or without the prescribed fee or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts and to call only suitable candidates for interview.
- Candidates within India may not be considered in absentia. Higher start in the grade may be given depending upon qualifications and experience of the candidates.
- C.V. of any candidate can be placed before the Selection Committee at the time of Interview.
- IMPORTANT: Applicants for the posts of Principal must attach the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) Proforma as indicative Appendix III Table II(C) (duly filled-in all respects by them) and attested copies of supporting documents, with their applications.
- A minimum score of 400 points for Principal cadres from category III of APIs are required.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.7.2015
Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016