Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk cum Junior Data Entry Operators through recruitment notification – Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015. Candidates who have completed B.A, BCA, B.Sc, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Clerk cum Junior Data Entry Operators Job on or before 27/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU)|
|Vacancy Name||Clerk cum Junior Data Entry Operators|
|Educational Qualification||B.A, BCA, B.sc, Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR|
Detail of Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) Clerk cum Junior Data Entry Operators Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed application form so as to reach this office latest by 27-04-2015. Cost of application form (Class ‘B’ Posts) will be `200/- (for SC Category). Candidates are required to submit the downloaded application form from University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in , duly filled-in in all respects. Cost of application form can either be deposited with the University Cashier or through a crossed A/c Payee Bank Draft of `200/-(for SC Category) in favour of the “REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR ” payable at Amritsar.
- Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators
- Pay Scale: `. 10300-34800+ 3200 GP) (*)
- GNDU Main Campus, Amritsar-13 (SC Balmiki /Mazbi Sikh -6, SC Ex-Serviceman-6, SC Sportsperson-1)
- GNDU College, Jalandhar-1 (Reserved for SC Balmiki /Mazbi Sikh)
- ASSM College, Mukandpur -1 (Reserved for SC Balmiki /Mazbi Sikh)
- BCA/B.Sc(IT)/B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.Sc. Economics or B.A/B.Sc. or any other examination equivalent thereto, with Computer Science as an elective subject, with atleast 50% marks. OR Graduate with 50% marks and PGDCA from GNDU or equivalent thereto.
- Knowledge of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
Regarding drawing of the pay of the appointed candidate, as per Notifications No.7/204/2012-4FP 1/66, dated 15.1.2015 of Govt. of Punjab Department of Finance( Finance Personnel-I Branch) Chandigarh, fixed emolument equal to Minimum of the Pay Band i.e. Rs.10300/- without any Grade Pay or any allowance will be Paid during the probation period of 2 years . It is also made clear that Annual increment or any other allowance except travelling allowance will not be paid during the probation period of 2 years. (Copy of notification available at University Website : http://www.gndu.ac.in .)
Selection Procedure for Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU)- Clerk cum Junior Data Entry Operators Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Clerk cum Junior Data Entry Operators Vacancy in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU):
- Copy of Circular containing detailed instructions, qualifications, etc. for the posts, is available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in .
- Persons already in service must send their applications through their employer. All those candidates working in organizations/institutions including affiliated colleges of the university may be allowed to appear in interview without No Objection Certificate with the condition that in case the candidate is selected, no extension in joining time will be allowed. Such candidates are required to give an undertaking on the format available on university website: www.gndu.ac.in. All such candidates will be given standard joining time i.e. one month from the issuance of appointment letter.
- The candidates are required to apply separately for each post earmarked for each Deptt. / Station.
- Incomplete applications in any respect or without the prescribed fee or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts and to call only suitable candidates for interview.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased before the interview.
- C.V. of any candidate can be placed before the Selection Committee at the time of Interview.
- Written and Practical Test will be held as per instructions/ guidelines available at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in .
- A relaxation of 5% is admissible at the Graduate and Master’s level for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/4/2015
Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015.
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016