Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professorsthrough recruitment notification – Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professorson or before 03/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 297 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Amritsar.
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU),Amritsar.
Detail Of Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) Assistant ProfessorsRecruitment:
- Applications on the prescribed proforma (available at University website) alongwith fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST and physically challenged candidates) are invited for the posts of Assistant Professors (purely on contract basis/part-time basis) in various subjects for the Academic Session 2015-16.
- Applications complete in all respect duly attached with complete bio-data & attested copies of all the certificates/ testimonials, must reach the Deputy Registrar (Estt.) latest by 03.06.2015.
- Candidates are required to deposit the prescribed fee (non-refundable) either with the University Cashier or through a crossed account payee Bank Draft in favour of the ‘Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar’ payable at Amritsar alongwith the application form.
- A written test in the subjects of Computer Science, Computer Engg. & Tech. and Electronics Technology will be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
- For detailed information about number of posts, qualifications and interview/written test schedule, please visit www.gndu.ac.in.
- Candidates should attend the interview as per the schedule available on the website. No separate call letters will be issued. No TA/DA will be paid. Applications received after the due date, incomplete applications or without prescribed fee shall not be entertained.
- Candidates who have applied against advertisement appeared in the newspapers for the posts of Assistant Professors (contract/part-time basis) in various subjects, should appear for interview along with complete bio-data, original & attested copies of all the certificates/degrees/detail marks cards/testimonials etc. in the office of the Dean, Academic Affairs (Senate Hall Building), Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar as per the schedule mentioned below
- Qualifications: As per UGC guidelines. In the constituent colleges, if UGC NET qualified suitable candidates are not available, then, candidates having post-graduation in the relevant subject (minimum 55% marks) may be considered for appointment on part-time basis.
- No TA/DA will be paid. No separate call letters will be issued. Applications received after the due date and without prescribed fee shall not be entertained.
Selection Procedure For Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) – Assistant ProfessorsPost:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant ProfessorsVacancy in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU):
- For the posts of Assistant Professors in the subjects of Computer Science, Computer Engineering & Technology and Electronics Technology, there will be a written test to shortlist the candidates. The date and criteria of written test shall be notified on the university website shortly.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement.
- The candidates are required to report for interview at least one hour before the scheduled time of interview. However, only those candidates will be allowed to appear in the interview, whose application forms are received before the last date i.e. 3.6.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017