Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU) invites application for the recruitment of Principals, Security Officer with Any Graduate, Master’s Degree, Ph.D holders
Company name :Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar (GNDU)
Posts :Principals, Security Officer
Qualification : Any Graduate, Master’s Degree, Ph.D
Salary : Rs.10,300-67,000/- p.m
No of Post : 05
Last date to apply : 19-11-2014
Details of Post :
Principals, Security Officer:
- No of post : 04
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000+10000 AGP
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
- A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/ research/ administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum score of 400 points in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in UGC Regulation
- Already approved retired Principals of affiliated colleges of Punjab State Universities below the age of 65 may also send their applications, but their appointment shall be as per University rules on contractual basis for a period of one year.
- A relaxation of 5% is admissible at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% is admissible, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
- Good academic record means atleast 2nd class with 50% marks in graduation level
Security Officer – 1 :
- Pay Scale: (Normal Grade: 10300-34800+4200 GP +Rs. 500/- C.A.(for Retd. Major) 10300-34800+5000 GP +Rs. 500/- C.A. (for Retd. Lieut.Col./Colonel) 15600-39100+6600 GP + Rs.500/- C.A.
- Retired Army Officer with minimum rank of Major, Preferably from the Infantry and having experience of security and intelligence or retired Police Officer of the rank of DSP or above.
- Punjabi up to Matric standard is essential.
- The retired person above the age of 60 Yrs will be recruited initially for a period of 3 Yrs with fixed salary (Last pay drawn minus pension).
- The qualifications for all the teaching posts are as per UGC norms.
- Copy of Circular, containing detailed instructions, qualifications, etc. for the posts, is available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in
- Persons already in service must send their applications through their employer. All those candidates working in organizations/ institutions including affiliated colleges of the university may be allowed to appear in interview without No Objection Certificate with the condition that in case the candidate is selected, no extension in joining time will be allowed. Such candidates are required to give an undertaking on the format available on university website: www.gndu.ac.in. All such candidates will be given standard joining time i.e. one month from the issuance of appointment letter.
- The candidates are required to apply separately for each post earmarked for each Deptt. / Station.
- Incomplete applications in any respect or without the prescribed fee or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts and to call only suitable candidates for interview.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased before the interview.
- Candidates within India may not be considered in absentia. Higher start in the grade may be given depending upon qualifications and experience of the candidates.
- C.V. of any candidate can be placed before the Selection Committee at the time of Interview.
- IMPORTANT: Applicants for the posts of Principal must attach the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) Proforma as indicative Appendix III Table II(C) (duly filled-in all respects by them) and attested copies of supporting documents, with their applications.
- A minimum score of 400 points for Principal cadres from category III of APIs are required
How to apply:
Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed application form so as to reach this office latest by 19.11.2014 Cost of application form for Class ‘A’ Posts will be Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/-for Handicapped Persons & SC/ST category Candidates). Application form, Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS)Proforma are available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in Candidates are required to submit the downloaded application form, duly filled-in all respects .Cost of application form can either be deposited with the University Cashier or through a crossed A/c Payee Bank Draft of Rs. 500/-(Rs. 250/-for Handicapped Persons & SC/ST category Candidates) for Class ‘A’ in favour of the “REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR ” payable at Amritsar
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :19.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GNDU|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016