Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professional Assistants&More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 3/2015. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professional Assistants&More Vacancies Job on or before 31/8/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar
Vacancy Name : Professional Assistants&More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 25
Salary : 67,000/p.m
Job Location :Amritsar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Regitarar,Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar
Detail of Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Professional Assistants&More Vacancies Recruitment:
1. Librarian -1 (Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000+10000 AGP) * Qualifications: 1) A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations. 2) At least thirteen years Deputy Librarian in a University library or eighteen years experience as College Librarian. 3) Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work. 4) Desirable: M.Phil/PhD. Degree in library science/Information science/ documentation/ archives and manuscript- keeping. 5) A minimum score of 400 points in the Academic Performance Indicator( API) based Performance Based Appraisal System(PBAS), as set out in UGC Regulations (2nd Amendment) 2013 vide UGC letter No.F.1- 2/2009(ECPS)Pt.V(I) Vol.II dated 14 June,2013. Note :- A relaxation of 5% is admissible at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures
2. Assistant System Analyst (Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC))-2( Gen-1, SC-1) (Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800+ 3800 GP) * Qualifications: 1) MA and M.Phil. in any one of the subjects; History, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Psychology. 2 Candidate should have minimum experience of five Years as a Project Fellow/ Research Fellow/ Research Assistant in Research Centre/ Institute or in major research project in the University. In addition, the candidate must hold an experience of field work, data collection, processing and its analysis. 3) Punjabi upto matric standard is essential.
3.Professional Assistants-10(Gen-4, SC Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh-2, Other SC-1, BC-1, Ex- Serviceman-1, Person with Disability-1) (Pay Scale Rs.10300-34800+ 3800 GP) * Qualifications: 1) B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com IInd Class with B.Lib Science IInd Class. or M.A./ M.Sc./M.Com. Plus B.Lib. Science IInd Class 2) Must have passed Microsoft word course recognized by the University/Govt. Institution and should have proficiency to operate the computer. 3) Must have passed Punjabi upto Matric Standard
4. Restorer-cum-Attendants (Bhai Gurdas Library)-10 (Gen-5, SC Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh-2, Other SC-1, BC-1, Ex- Serviceman-1) (Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200+2400 GP) * Qualifications: 1) B.Lib Science 2) Punjabi upto Matric Standard.
5. Binder (Bhai Gurdas Library) -1(reserved for SC) (Pay Scale: 5910-20200+2400 GP)* Qualifications: 1) Matric with Seven years experience as Binder in good binding house and knowing different kinds of bindings, provided the candidate qualifies the test. Preference will be given to I.T.I. certificate holder. However, the qualifications may be relaxed in the case of candidates already working in the University. 2) Punjabi upto Matric standard is essential. (*) Regarding drawing of the pay of the appointed candidate, as per Notifications No.7/204/2012-4FP 1/66, dated 15.1.2015 of Govt. of Punjab Department of Finance( Finance Personnel-I Branch) Chandigarh, fixed emolument equal to Minimum of the Pay Band without any Grade Pay or any allowance will be Paid during the probation period of 2 years . It is also made clear that Annual increment or any other allowance except travelling allowance will not be paid during the probation period of 2 years.
Selection Procedure for Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar – Professional Assistants&More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/8/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professional Assistants&More Vacancies Vacancy in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar :
Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed application form so as to reach this office latest by 31-08-2015. Cost of application form for Class ‘A’ posts (Sr. Nos. 1 ) will be Rs.1000/-( Rs.500/-for SC/ST and Handicapped Persons) and Class ‘B’ posts (Sr.No.2 to 5) Rs.800/-(Rs.400/-for SC/ST and Handicapped Persons). Application form, Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) Proforma are available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in. Candidates are required to submit the downloaded application form, duly filled-in in all respects. Cost of application form can either be deposited with the University Cashier or through a crossed A/c Payee Bank Draft of Rs.1000/ ( Rs.500/-for SC/ST and Handicapped Persons) for Class ‘A’ Posts at Sr. No. 1 and Rs.800/-(Rs.400/-for SC/ST and Handicapped Persons) for others posts in favour of the “REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR ” payable at Amritsar.
Note: – Copy of Circular containing detailed instructions, qualifications, etc. for the posts, is available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in/careerwithus.asp , Persons already in service must send their applications through their employer. All those candidates working in organizations/institutions including affiliated colleges of the university may be allowed to appear in interview without No Objection Certificate with the condition that in case the candidate is selected, no extension in joining time will be allowed. Such candidates are required to give an undertaking on the format available on university website: www.gndu.ac.in. All such candidates will be given standard joining time i.e. one month from the issuance of appointment letter. Incomplete applications in any respect or without the prescribed fee or received after the due date will not be entertained. University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts and to call only suitable candidates for interview. The number of posts can be increased or decreased before the interview. C.V. of any candidate can be placed before the Selection Committee at the time of Interview. IMPORTANT: Applicants for the posts of Librarian must attach the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based & Appraisal System (PBAS) Proforma as indicative Appendix-III Table-V(C)/VIII(C) (duly filled-in all respects by them) and attested copies of supporting documents, with their applications. A minimum score of 400 points for Librarian from category III of APIs are required as set out in UGC Regulations (2nd Amendment) 2013 vide UGC letter No.F.1-2/2009(ECPS)Pt.V(I) Vol.II dated 14 June,2013. Practical/Written Test will be held wherever necessary. Candidates claiming Backward Class Category will submit the photo copy of their latest valid BC certificate issued by the competent authority. A relaxation of 5% is admissible at the Graduate and Master’s level for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates for posts at Sr. No. 2 to 4.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/8/2015
Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 3/2015.
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017