Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2015 – No.F.1-5(1)/E-I/SR/JR/GTBH/2014-15/ . Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.39,100/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 22/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:GURU TEG BAHADUR HOSPITAL GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI DILSHAD GARDEN: DELHI-95
Detail of Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Junior Residents Recruitment:
- Qualification:-MBBS passed from a recognized university/Institute. Candidate must have not completed one year Junior Residency from any Govt. Hospital/Institute. Registration: The Candidates must have valid registration certificate from Delhi Medical Council. Candidates who have completed internship before 01.09.13 are not eligible. He/She must have valid DMC registration. Admissible emoluments: Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Age limit on the date of interview. General- 40 years. General Instructions vide circular No.F.121/26/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 Dt.10.06.11 issued by the Deputy Secretary (H&FW), Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. 1. Age Limit:-Upper age limit for eligibility will be 40 years and for reserved categories it will be as per Government rule (the OBC certificate must have been issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi). 2. Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior Residents if fresh graduate are not available. 3. Junior Residents who have completed one year of junior Residency may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior residents are available. There would be no extension for any junior resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
Selection Procedure for Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 22/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Junior Residents vacancy in Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital:
- All the column in application must be filled properly as incomplete applications are liable to be rejected summarily.
- The applicants must report in the office of Medical Superintendent, Room No. 301, IIIrd Floor, Administrative Block, GTBH on 22.09.2015 between 09:00A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- All the required certificates duly self attested by the applicant must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates with them at the time of interview to show the Members of Selection Board if they desired so. *Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment as well as legal action under the relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code(IPC).
- Enclosures as mentioned here under are to be attached with the applications: (a) Date of Birth certificate(Xstandard)(c) Delhi Medical Council registration (d)MBBS Certificate alongwith mark sheets(e) Attempt Certificate (f) Internship completion certificate(g) Degree of MBBS (h) Caste certificate (i) Experience certificates, if any
- OBC Candidates of Delhi state are eligible and required to submit their caste certificate (issued on or before the date of interview) by the Competent Authority of GNCT of Delhi.
- SC/ST certificate issued from the Judicial/Revenue-Authorities as per Notice in M.H.A O.M No. 42/21/49- NGS dt. 28.01.1952 as Revised by the Deptt. Of pension & A.R Letter No. 36012/6/71-Estt.(SCT) Dated 29.10.77 shall be accepted.
- Physically disabled candidates will be eligible for reservation in the concerned category as per Rules of Govt. of India (8) List of the selected candidates will be displayed on notice board.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22/9/2015
GURU TEG BAHADUR HOSPITAL GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI DILSHAD GARDEN: DELHI-95
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2014 – No.F.1-5(1)/E-I/SR/JR/GTBH/2014-15/ .
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016