Hans Raj College University of Delhi invites application for the recruitment of Principal with Ph.D./ Master’s degree holders
Company name : Hans Raj College University of Delhi
Posts : Principal
Qualification : Ph.D./ Master’s degree
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
Details of Post :
The direct recruitment to the posts of Principal of the College shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selections by the duly constituted Selection Committee.
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% makrs (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
- A Ph.D. degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerened with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions fo higher education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the University Ordinances for direct recruitment of Professors in University/ Colleges.
- The term of appointment of the College Principal shall be Five years with eligibility for reappointment for another term only after following the due process of selection laid down under Ordinance XVIII as amended from time to time.
General instructions for candidates applying for the posts of Principal:
- Candidates must possess the qualifications as prescribed by the University from time to time for the post of Principal. The post carries UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Application forms and details regarding prescribed qualifications and eligibility conditions are available at www.hansrajcollege.co.in . Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the website of the College only.
- It will be open to the College to consider names of suitable candidates who might not have applied.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The applications received may be screened for short listing and recommending the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of the Screening Guidelines approved by the University. The Screening Guidelines approved by the University are enclosed with the advertisement on the college website.
- Relaxation, if any, may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Committee, subject to the approval of the UGC.
- Applications once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, nor it shall be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process in future. (The clause for fees has to be included if the college is charging any fees)
- Recommendations of the Shortlisting/Screening Committee shall be uploaded on the website of the College. Representation if any may be submitted to Administrative Officer of the college within 7 working days of posting the recommendations of the website.
- The College reserves the right not to fill up any of the advertised posts.
- Candidates already in employment and short-listed for interview are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to or on the date of the interview.
- .Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information! documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/ documents is found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
- Candidates may be asked to submit documents in support of their qualifications/ publications/ experience at any stage, if required.
- The College shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected at any stage that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, then his/her services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the College.
- The College reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the College reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the College shall be final.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- A) No interim correspondence shall be entertained from the candidate B) All correspondence from the College, including interview call, if any, shall be sent to the email address supplied by the candidate.
- Candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed form only.
- All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application.
- Publications ‘under submission’ or submitted to referees will not be considered towards points for publication criteria.
- Candidates called for interview shall do so at their own expenses. No TA/DA shall be paid.
How to apply :
Applications completed in all respect in the prescribed form may be sent to the Administrative Officer, Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Mahatma Hansraj Marg, Malka Ganj, Delhi – 110007, ONLY through Speed/Registered post. Please super scribe the post applied (in bold) for on the envelope. Please note that applications forms shall not be accepted in person or through courier or any other post.
From outside India, completed application in the prescribed form may be sent to the Administrative Officer, Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Mahatma Hansraj Marg, Malka Ganj, Delhi – 110007, India, through international post/ courier. The College shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons. The candidates are instructed to carefully read the eligibility criteria Application received without complete information or without requisite fees shall be rejected. The last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HRC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|