Haryana Institute of Rural Development (HIRD) invites application for the recruitment of Resource Persons with Graduate / Post Graduate educational background
Company name : Haryana Institute of Rural Development (HIRD)
Posts : Resource Persons
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 36,000/-pm
No of Openings : NA
Location : Karnal
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
- Qualification :
- For Fresh Candidates : Post Graduate from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the disciplines of Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Geography, Economics, History, Women Studies, Rural Development and Mass Communication.
- For Experienced/Retired Candidates : Graduation degree from a recognized University in case of candidates having experience of imparting training/research studies for more than five years and also in case of retired officers/officials of Rural Development and Panchayat Department.
- Salary : Rs. 1200/- per training day including T.A.
- Age Criteria – 21-40 for Fresh Candidates.In case of Experienced/Retired candidates – they must be physically fit to discharge the duties in case age is more than 58 years.
- Nature of Work : They will be required to impart training to Elected Representatives and Functionaries of Panchayati Raj Institutions & Officers of Line Departments at Block/Village Level. The selected Resource Persons would be imparted training at HIRD, Nilokheri for building up their capacity for conducting training. Security Amount The selected candidates would be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 2000/- as security amount.
How to apply:
Applications are invited for the empanelment of Resource Persons for imparting training to the Elected Representatives & Functionaries of Panchayati Raj Institutions and Officers of the Line Departments for Gurgaon, Mahendergarh, Palwal, Rewari & Sirsa districts. Application along with supporting documents on qualifications and experience should reach the Institute by 15th October, 2014. For the details on eligibility conditions, honorarium, age and format of application, visit www.hirdnilokheri.com.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HIRD||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|