Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary through recruitment notification – Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : 1. Candidates who have completed ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Company Secretary on or before 22/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC)
Vacancy Name :Company Secretary
Educational Qualification : ICWA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : PANCHKULA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC), BAYS NO. 1-10, BLOCK-B, SECTOR-4, PANCHKULA
Detail Of Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Company Secretary Recruitment:
Recruitment to 01 temporary post of Company Secretary (Group-‘B’) (Unreserved) in Haryana Roadways Engineering Corporation, Gurgaon.
- No of Post : 01
- Essential Qualifications: – a. Holding degree from Indian Institute of Company Secretaries.b. Three year experience as Company Secretary in public undertaking/public limited company.
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 5400 (Pay Band–2)
- Age: A Candidate should not be below 18 years and not more than 42 years age as on 01.01.2015. (i) Upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years for the candidates belonging to the following categories:- a) Unmarried female candidates of Haryana State Only. b) Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil/criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this
affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislatures, Local Bodies including Panchayats and the Bar Association where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age. (ii) Relaxation in upper age limit is also admissible to physically handicapped candidates of Haryana upto 10 years for the Scheduled Castes/Backward Classes candidates and 5 years for General Category candidates
Application Fees: – The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of Patiala & State Bank of India is as under:- (i) For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana. (ii) For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States. Rs. 500/- For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana and other states including female dependent of ESM of Haryana only. Rs. 125/- For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC/ SBC / EBP(GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only. Rs. 125/- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.NIL
Selection Procedure For Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) – Company Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected outrightly.
- The candidates are at liberty to make any correspondence if they so desire, with the Commission through online mode only.
- In order to be eligible for applying for the post, a candidate should be:- a) a citizen of India, or b) a citizen of Nepal, or c) a subject of Bhutan, or d) A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India: Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship. For more Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicants can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula, Haryana, Helpline No. +91-0172-4569046 & State Bank of Patiala, Sector-8, Panchkula, Helpline No. +91-172-2584414.
How To Apply For Company Secretary Vacancy in Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC):
- Procedure for deposit of Fee:- Candidates are advised to take print out of application form and fee Challan and please deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala & State Bank of India after 48 hours of filling online Application and Challan generation before 22.08.2015.
- The candidates serving under Union/State Government will not be entitled to any benefit of their past service except in the case of their initial appointment under the Haryana Govt. by the direct recruitment.
- Duties:- Supervising the secretarial works as per companies Act 2013 & other relating as to be assigned to him from time to time.
- Place of Posting:- At registered office Gurgaon or MD office at Chandigarh. 8. (i) No concession such as rent free quarter, light and water etc will be admissible (ii) The incumbent of the post will be eligible for promotion to higher post, ACP shall be granted as per Haryana Govt. Pay Rule.
- This post is temporary. The persons appointed will be probation for two years. The appointment can be terminated, if the work and conduct of the incumbent during the period of probation is in the opinion of Corporation not satisfactory, Corporation may at any time within the probation period dispense with his services without giving any notice, if he has been recruited by direct appointment. In case of GPF and Contributory Provident Fund only E.P.F. is admissible.
- The printed copy of online application form alongwith supporting documents must reached in Commission’s office on or before the specified date and time otherwise the same will be straightaway rejected without entering into any correspondence. The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications and exp. etc. is to be determined on 22.08.2015 (Closing Date) and age will be determined as on 01.01.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/08/2015
Reference: Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : 1
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017