Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Naib Tehsildar through recruitment notification – Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : 1. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Naib Tehsildar on or before 22/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC)
Vacancy Name :Naib Tehsildar
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 70 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : PANCHKULA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC), BAYS NO. 1-10, BLOCK-B, SECTOR-4, PANCHKULA
Detail Of Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Naib Tehsildar Recruitment:
Recruitment to 70 temporary post for „A‟ Class Naib Tehsildar (Apprentices) Gazetted Class-II (Group „B‟) in Revenue Department. Break up of posts is as under :-
- No of Post : 70
- Essential Qualifications:- (a) Graduate of a recognized University. (b) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher.
- The selected candidates shall undergo revenue training as prescribed in section 10 of Haryana Revenue (Group-B) Rules, 1988 and amended in the year 2007.
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 4600/- Grade Pay
- Age : 21 to 42 years as on 01.01.2015. (a) Five years relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST, BC, SBC and EBP (Gen.)of Haryana. (b) The upper age limit for persons with disability is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/BC). (c) The upper age limit is also relaxable upto 45 years for:
Application Fees : The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of India, is as under :- For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana. For Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States. Rs. 500/- For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all states. Rs. 125/- For Male candidates of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (Gen.) / ESM categories of Haryana only. Rs. 125/- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only. Nil
- The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications and experience etc. will be determined as on 22.08.2015 and age will be determined as on 01.01.2015.
- If suitable ESM category candidates are not available only then dependents of ESM will be considered against the posts reserved for ESM.
- 2% reservation will be available to Freedom Fighters and their children/ grand children. This reservation will be available only if quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non-availability of suitable ExServicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes. Over all reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-Servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters/their children/grand children will remain limited to 2% only. This benefit will be available to all grand children i.e. sons
and daughters of sons and daughters (paternal as well as maternal) of the Freedom Fighters.
- Incomplete Application Form will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
- The candidates of reserved categories who are applying for the above post of unreserved category should fulfill all the eligibility condition i.e. age & qualification as meant for unreserved category except fees.
- In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be:- a) a citizen of India, or b) a citizen of Nepal, or c) a subject of Bhutan, or d) A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India: Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.
- The candidates are at liberty to make any correspondence, if they so desire, with the Commission through online mode only.
- Detailed instructions for filling the online application form and deposition of fee are available on the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in for any Guidance /Information/Clarification regarding the online filling of the form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. For Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicant can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula (Haryana) Helpline No. +91-172- 4569046 and State Bank of Patiala, Sector -8, Panchkula Helpline No. +91-172- 2584414.
Selection Procedure For Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) – Naib Tehsildar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Naib Tehsildar Vacancy in Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC):
- Candidates are advised to take print out of the application form and fee Challan and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling online application and Challan generation before 22.08.2015. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. Eligibility with regards qualifications and other conditions if any will be determined as on last date of submission of application forms i.e. 22.08.2015 and age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015.
- The posts are temporary but likely to be continued. Persons selected will be treated as Candidates (Apprentices) during the period of training and after completion of the training and passing the Departmental examination as prescribed in the Service Rules, they will be adjusted against permanent or temporary posts of Naib Tehsildars, available at that time, as the case may be. The period of probation is two years as prescribed in Rule 11 of Haryana Revenue (Group-B) Service Rules 1988 as amended in 2007.
- The appointment can be terminated by notice:- (i) As per Rule 10(1) of Haryana Revenue (Group-B) Service Rules 1988 the appointing authority may dispense with his/her service if such person fails to successfully complete the training. (ii) As per Rule 11(2) of Haryana Revenue (Group-B) Service Rules 1988 appointment can be terminated during period of probation without assigning any reason or giving notice if in the opinion of the appointing authority the work and conduct of the person is not found satisfactory.
- The selected candidates must be prepared to join duty immediately after completion of training of Naib Tehsildar.
- Haryana Government New Pension Scheme 2006 will be made applicable
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/08/2015
Reference: Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : 1
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017