Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) for LLB holders
Company name : Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC)
Posts : Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs.27700-44700/- P.M.
No of Post : 119
Location : Haryana
Last date to apply : 11.09.2014
Details of Post :
Civil Judge (Junior Division)
The Haryana Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for 119 posts (117 actual posts and 02 anticipated posts) of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2014. The category wise break-up of vacancies is as under:-
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of posts|
|2||Scheduled Castes of Haryana||22|
|3||Backward Classes (A) of Haryana||11|
|4||Backward Classes (B) of Haryana||5|
|5||Special Backward Class of Haryana||5|
|6||Economically Backward Person in General Category||5|
|7||Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||12|
|8||Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana||6|
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 11-09-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/ recognized by the Bar Council of India. The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there under.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva-Voce.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana & Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States and Rs.250/- for all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only & For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A&B / SBC / EBP(GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only, Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States and no fees For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only. Fee should be paid at all branches of State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hpsconline.in from 11-08-2014 to 11-09-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to website www.hpsconline.in
- Click on Apply Online–>Select the Post beside the Advertisement No.6.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and read the instructions carefully.
- If you are Registered User then Login yourself.
- In case you have not registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill the application form with all the details and submit.
- After applying registration no. and password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of fee challan and application form.
- Pay the application fee at all branches of State Bank of Patiala after 48 hour of filling online application and challan generation.
- Closing Date for Filling of Online Application Form : 11-09-2014
- Last Date for Depositing Online Application Fee : 14-09-2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.09.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From HPSC|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017