Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) for LLB holders
Company name :Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Posts :Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs.27700-44770 /- p.m
No of Post : 119
Last date to apply : 18.10.2014
Details of Post :
Civil Judge (Junior Division)
The Haryana Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for 119 posts (These vacancies are included newly created, existing and anticipated vacancies) of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2014. The category wise break-up of vacancies is as under:-
Category, No. of posts :
- General 53
- Scheduled Castes of Haryana 22
- Backward Classes (A) of Haryana 11
- Backward Classes (B) of Haryana 05
- Special Backward Class of Haryana 05
- Economically Backward Person in General Category 05
- Ex-Servicemen of Haryana 12
- Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana 06
- Total 119 (These vacancies are included newly created, existing and anticipated vacancies)
No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge (Junior Division) unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.The expression “Degree of Bechalor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there under.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 42 years as on 18.10.2014 i.e. closing date.Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the Candidates belonging to following categories:-
- Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Haryana only (Wherever posts are reserved for them).
- Un-married women of Haryana State only.
- Women of Haryana State whose husbands have been ordered by civil/criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislative Assembly, Local Bodies Panchayats and the Bar Association. Where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
APPLICATION FEES: – The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala, is as under:-
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana. For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.` 1000/-2. (i)
- For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only. For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A&B / SBC / EBP(GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only. For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.` 250/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only. NIL
HOW TO APPLY :
- The eligibility of candidates with regards to age and educational qualifications will be determined as on 18.10.2014 i.e. closing date.
- Refund of cost of application forms will not be allowed in any case.
- Detailed Instructions regarding examination, syllabus for Main Examination, eligibility, relaxation in age and other general terms and conditions are available on Commission’s website i.e. http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in.
- Regarding benefit of reservations, candidates may ascertain the eligibility in terms of Haryana Govt. Notification No. 22/10/2013-1GSIII dated 15.07.2014.
- Mobile phones, Pagers, or any other communication/electronic devices are not allowed inside the premises where Commission’s examination is being conducted.
- The applications forms already successfully uploaded with fees who have applied against the advertisement No. 6/2014 will be treated as valid under this advertisement.
- The facility of filling online application form will be available on the website w.e.f. 22.09.2014 (Monday).
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016