Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Scientist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Candidates who have completed Graduate,Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Scientist & More Vacancies Job on or before 9/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Scientist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 09 post
Salary : Rs.34,800/p.m
Job Location : Haryana
Last Date to Apply for this job :9/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Haryana Space Applications Centre ,Haryana
Detail of Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC)Assistant Scientist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Scale of pay (Rs.)||Essential Qualifications||Desirable|
|1.||Assistant Scientist (Forestry)||One(General)||
Rs.9300-34800 +Rs.5400 Grade Pay
1st Class M.Sc. or equivalent in Forestry/ Environmental Sciences.
|Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Remote Sensing/GIS from a recognized University/Institute.One year experience in the application of Remote Sensing/GIS in Forestry/ Vegetation Mapping.|
|2.||Assistant Scientist (Soils)||One(General)||PB-2Rs.9300-34800 +Rs.5400 Grade Pay||1st Class M.Sc. (Agriculture) or equivalent in Soil Science.||Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree in Remote Sensing/ GIS from a recognized University/Institute.One year experience in the application of Remote Sensing/GIS in Soils.|
|3.||Assistant Scientist (Water Resources)||One(General)||PB-2Rs.9300-34800 +Rs.5400 Grade Pay||
1st Class M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Geology*/ Geophysics Specialisation in Hydrology
|Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Remote Sensing/GIS from a recognized University/Institute. One year experience in the application of Remote Sensing/ GIS in Water Resources.|
|4.||Assistant Scientist (Environment/Ecology)||One(General)||PB-2Rs.9300-34800 +Rs.5400 Grade Pay||1st Class M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree or equivalent in Environmental Sciences/ Ecology/ Botany with specialization in Ecology.||Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Remote Sensing/GIS from a recognized University/Institute.One year experience in the application of Remote Sensing/GIS in Environmental Sciences/Ecology.|
|5.||Assistant Scientist (Land use)||One(General)||PB-2Rs.9300-34800 +Rs.5400 Grade Pay||
1st Class M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree or equivalent in Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo-informatics/Geography*/ Town & Country Planning*
*The Bachelor Degree should be in science.
|Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Remote Sensing/GIS from a recognized University/Institute for non-Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo-informatics candidates.One year experience in the application of Remote Sensing/ GIS in Land use studies.|
|6.||Senior Scientific Assistant (Soil Laboratory)||One(General)||PB-2Rs.9300-34800 +Rs.3600 Grade Pay||1st Class M.Sc. in Chemistry/Soils.||Some experience of working in Soil Laboratory will be given preference.|
- Applications on plain paper are invited for the following regular posts in the prescribed format downloadable from our website (www.harsac.org). The upper age limit for all the posts will be 42 years. A passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. Separate application with application fee should be sent for each post. Name of the post applied for may be mentioned on the envelope. Applications accompanying an account payee demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Chief Scientist, HARSAC payable at Hisar as application fee and two self-addressed envelopes without stamps should reach the Chief Scientist, HARSAC, CCSHAU Campus, Hisar – 125004 latest by 09.11.2015 till 5.00PM.
Selection Procedure for Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC) -Assistant Scientist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Scientist & More Vacancies Vacancy in Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC) :
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric level is mandatory.
- Candidates should have cleared NET/SET for the posts of Assistant Scientists. However condition of NET is exempted for the subject like Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo-informatics where no agency conducts NET Examination.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge in Computer Applications.
- Highly experienced internal candidates may be given relaxation in age and qualifications. For internal candidates there would not be any binding of Science Degree at Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
- Experience will be counted after a candidate has obtained his Degree as per minimum essential qualification. However, only relevant experience in accordance with the experience prescribed for the posts would be considered.
- Persons working in Government Departments/Undertakings should send their applications through proper channel. However, an advance copy may be sent in case of an expected delay.
- Crucial date for determining upper and lower age limit, qualifications and experience will be the last date for submission of application. Upper age limit for entry into Government service will be decided as per letter of the Chief Secretary, Government of Haryana bearing No. 3/5/2014-4 GSIII dated 26.04.2014. Further, relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be as per letter of the Chief Secretary, Government of Haryana bearing No. 3/2/2013-4 GSIII dated 05.02.2015.
- Period spent on obtaining Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field, up to a maximum of three years, may be considered as experience where it is not an essential qualification. But for in-service Ph.D. candidates this experience will not be considered.
- All posts carry usual allowances as admissible and sanctioned from time to time by State Government and promotional avenues as per promotion policy/ norms of HARSAC adopted on the pattern of Department of Space, Government of India. Grade pay for the posts of Senior Scientific Assistant is likely to be revised from present Rs. 3600/- to Rs. 4000/-
- HARSAC will decide as regards acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates and mode and criteria of selection to the advertised posts.
- The candidate should give details of all the examinations passed from a recognized Board/University from Matriculation or its equivalent onwards and mention total and maximum and percentage of marks obtained in each examination along with attested copies of all the certificates as well as those of experience etc.
- Candidate applying for a post must ensure that he fulfils all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the appointment, it is found that he does not fulfil any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or in-correct, his candidature/appointment will be cancelled.
- A person desirous of being considered for different posts should send separate application forms along with the application fee for each post.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor it can be held in reserve for any other examination/interview.
- Candidates found eligible for the posts applied for may be called for interview at short notice. Telephone number and E-mail address, if any, must also be indicated in the application form.
- An application form will be summarily rejected in the following events:-
- If a candidate makes more than one application for a particular post.
- If the application is unsigned/incomplete/not accompanied by self attested copies of the detailed marks sheets, other relevant documents or application fee of Rs.500/-.
- If the application is received in HARSAC after the closing date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/11/2015