Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission (HSRLM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Accountant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com, Graduate, Post Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission (HSRLM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the District Accountant & More Vacancies Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission (HSRLM)
Vacancy Name : District Accountant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.Com, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission (HSRLM) ,Across India
Detail of Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission (HSRLM) District Accountant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services, Pvt. Ltd (SIDS), has been contracted by Madhya Pradesh Rajya Aajeevika Forum (MPRAF), Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, GoMP as the HR Agency. The purpose of this contract is to provide Human Resource Management services for Sanjhi-Sehat Project. The contract has been assigned to SIDS upto 31st December 2015. As part of this contract, SIDS has to hire services of interested consultants who would be engaged in the implementation of Sanjhi-Sehat project.
Applications are invited from the interested individuals for the following positions of consultant.
|Name of the Position||No of Position||Locations|
|District Accountant and Computer Operator (Consultant)||1||Dindori (Samnapur)|
|PFT Coordinator (Consultant)||1||Panna (Pawai)|
Position: District Accountant and Computer Operator
- No of positions: 1
- Professional Fee: Rs. 8000/month (Consolidated)
- Place of posting : Dindori (Samnapur)
- Qualification: B.Com and knowledge to work with MS office environment in Computer.
- Required Experience: At least three years of working experience with Government and/ or NGO in Accounts Management work.
Position: PFT Coordinator
- No of position: 1
- Fee: Rs. 18,000/month
- Place of Posting Panna (Pawai)
- Qualification: Master /Graduate in social work, /PG Diploma in Rural Development from a recognized university.
- Required Experience: At least two years of working experience with Government and/ or NGO in Community Mobilization work. Candidates from local districts will be given preference.
Selection Procedure for Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission (HSRLM) – District Accountant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for District Accountant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission (HSRLM) :
- All consultants will be hired by SIDS (P) Ltd. upto 31st December 2015. Any extension of consultancy services will be based on the extension of the existing contract with MPRAF and outstanding performance displayed by the consultant.
- The hired consultants will be deployed in specific offices of MPRAF situated in different locations of Madhya Pradesh to implement Sanjhi-Sehat Project. The consultants will be engaged on full time basis to perform duties related to Sanjhi-Sehat project or/and duties as assigned by the competent authority of MPRAF.
- SIDS will pay you a monthly consolidated professional fee to the consultants as indicated in the job description. In addition, for duties to be performed outside the head quarters, consultants would be eligible for a daily allowance and reimbursement of travel costs as per policy drafted by SIDS under the contract.
- All payments to the consultants would be subject to tax deduction at source at the prevailing rates.
- Either party could terminate the consultancy agreement by giving a one month prior notice or by paying the other party one month’s professional fees in lieu thereof, from either side during the period of the contract.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016