Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers through recruitment notification – Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : HPU/PART-II/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Engineers on or before 10/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL)
Vacancy Name :Junior Engineers
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 282 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Across India
Detail Of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) Junior Engineers Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||No Of Post||Essential qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Engineer (Elect.)||192||a) Full-time 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a State board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile. OR Full-time Bachelor degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent degree from a university duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile. b) Must have passed Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric standard.||Rs. 9300-34800+3800/- Grade pay||18 years- 42 years|
|Junior Engineer (IT) within the cadre of JE(Elect.)||27||a) Full-time 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a State board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile. OR Full-time Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent degree from a university duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile. b) Must have passed Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric standard.||Rs. 9300-34800+3800/- Grade pay||18 years- 42 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||69||a) Full-time 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a State board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile. OR Full-time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree from a university duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile. b) Must have passed Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric standard.||Rs. 9300-34800+3800/- Grade pay||18 years- 42 years|
Selection Procedure For Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) – Junior Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/08/2015
- The Selection Process shall consist of written test and Interview. Written test marks shall carry the weightage of 90% and interview marks shall carry weightage of 10% marks.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration in English medium only, consisting of two parts – a) Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline. b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, Interpretation of graphs/charts/tables; numerical ability etc. All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4. c) To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 50% marks in Written Test. For reserved vacancies, the qualifying criterion in Written Test is 45% marks.
- In order to get shortlisted for interview, candidates must qualify in the Written Test.
- No qualifying marks are prescribed for interview.
- The candidates who qualify the written test shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1:2 w.r.t their respective category.
- No TA shall be admissible for appearing the written test
- The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit by the respective HPU, based on the requirement.
Application fee The Non-refundable/Non-transferrable Application fee as mentioned below shall be payable at the time of application. Male Rs.150/- Female Rs.75/- (General Category), SC/BC/SBC/EBP(G) Category of Haryana only Male Rs.35/- Female Rs.18/-. Application fee for OSP candidates of Haryana domicile is as per their respective category i.e Gen/SC/BC/EBPG and gender ESM Candidates of Haryana domicile are exempted from Fee however dependents of ESM are required to pay fees as applicable to respective categories. HPU employees are not exempted from fee Only PwD candidates who are domicile of Haryana shall be allowed exemption in fee.
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above (as on 12.08.2015) are eligible to apply. Cut-off date for all eligibility criteria shall be the last date of depositing of application fee i.e 12.08.2015.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates awaiting their final result in essential qualification as on date of submission of application will not be considered as eligible.
- Essential qualification should be from a recognized Institution or University. Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas for various courses from any institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission or not recognized by State Technical Education
board, Haryana or AICTE shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to indicate their preference for HPU at an earmarked place in the Application
- The certificates pertaining to domicile/SC/BC/SBC/EBP (G)/OSP must be as per the prescribed format enclosed with this advertisement. No document is required to be submitted at the time of application.
- The Written Test shall be conducted at Chandigarh/Panchkula and Delhi. Applicants shall mention their preference of Test centre at appropriate place given in the Application format. However written test can also be conducted in cities beyond Chandigarh/Panchkula and Delhi, in case of non-availability of adequate test venues/infrastructure in these cities.
- No journey fare/TA reimbursement shall be made for appearing in the written test.
- HPUs reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Regarding percentage of marks in essential qualification, the percentage awarded by the University/Board/Institute shall be considered. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. In absence of any proof of norms/formula adopted by the University/ Board/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the rating so obtained will be divided by maximum grade points and multiplied by 100 to work out to the equivalent percentage.
- Candidates working with Govt. / PSU other than HPUs are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of any of the HPU or recruitment partner POWERGRID shall be entertained. Further queries pertaining to this recruitment may be referred to [email protected] with title “Special Recruitment-Post ID, Post name: subject” in the subject line. Applicants may please note this email ID . RTI queries may be addressed to SPIO-cum-AE/RTI, HVPNL,[email protected] No other e-mail/telephone handling system for the recruitment shall be maintained either by any of the HPUs or recruitment partner POWERGRID..
- The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates by the HPUs on the basis of merit and based on requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per prescribed standards of the HPUs.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Chandigarh/Panchkula in case of any legal case /dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the
candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified. Canvassing in any form during any stage of the recruitment shall lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Mere appearance in written test or submission of online application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered
for further selection process.
- Eligibility of the candidates can be checked at any stage during/after the selection process. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if HPUs comes across any evidence / knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application / other forms / formats are not recognized / false / misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information / particulars which should have been brought to the notice of HPUs .
- Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/not submitted online or incomplete or without application fee will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of HPUs websites bearing the following addresses only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. www.uhbvn.com, www.dhbvn.com, www.hpgcl.gov.in www.hvpn.gov.in
- Admission to the written test will be on production of admit card only. Exact date and venue of examination shall be intimated through Admit Card. The Admit cards for Written Test of eligible candidates will be made available only in the Candidate Login which shall be made available to all candidates and can be accessed by them with their e-mail ID and unique Registration No.
- The OMR Sheets (Answer Sheets) will be scanned by Computer. So there is no provision of re-checking / re-evaluation of OMR Sheets.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after submission of application form. However, HPUs/POWERGRID [Recruitment Partner] reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the requirement.
- All documents must have been issued before the cutoff date mentioned for the said purpose.
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- The certificates pertaining to domicile/ SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP(G)/ OSP must be as per the prescribed format enclosed with this advertisement.
- Complaints attributable to compatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, and non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of HPUs/POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained.
- Applicants may please note that the recruitment is being done for the Posts of HPUs by POWERGRID as recruitment partner as per settled terms and Conditions and in no way entitles them to any claim, whatsoever for employment with our recruitment partner POWERGRID. The contents of this Advertisement are full and final.
- Opening date for Online submission of applications 11.07.2015 (00:00Hrs.)
- Closing date of online submission of applications 10.08.2015 (23:59 Hrs.)
- Opening Date of depositing fees in any SBI branch through Challan 14.07.2015
- Closing date of depositing fees in any SBI branch through Challan 12.08.2015
- Cut-off date for the purpose of Upper Age limit (last date of depositing of application fee) 12.08.2015
How To Apply For Junior Engineers Vacancy in Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL):
- Applications can be made online only. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to hvpn.gov.in>Recruitment/career section-> Job opportunities. The link for online application is also available on the career sections of the respective HPUs websites addressed as under:-www.uhbvn.com, www.dhbvn.com, www.hpgcl.gov.in
- The online application link shall remain active from 11.07.2015 (00:00Hrs.) to 10.08.2015 (23:59 Hrs.).
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions page carefully prior to filling of online application format.
- Applicants shall be allowed to make one application only. In case a candidate submits more than one application for the same post, the application against which the bank challan is deposited, shall only be considered. Further, if a candidate deposits bank challan for two applications for the same post, the application with the latest registration number shall only be considered.
- The candidates should fill-in all the details in the online application form. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to indicate their preference for HPU at earmarked place in the Application Format. Applicant shall also upload scanned copy of their latest passport size photograph and signature in black ink.
- After applying online, a Registration no. and a password will be generated. Candidates are advised to note down the registration no. and password for future reference of application status and reprinting of online filled application form, challan form, Admit card for written test etc..Admit card for the written test shall be provided online to the eligible candidates. Details for downloading of Admit card shall be announced on www.hvpn.gov.in subsequently.
- After successful submission of application, candidates can take print out of application form and Fee challan.
- Please deposit the fee in any State Bank of India branches after 2 bank working days of filling online application and fee challan generation.
- Candidate can approach any branch of SBI with the challan for depositing the fees. Candidate will have to deposit prescribed application fees + bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI
- Candidates who fail to deposit the fees (application fees + bank charges) by 12.08.2015, their candidature shall be rejected without further correspondence.
- The application Fees shall not be refunded/transferred under any circumstances.
- No hard copy of the application form or documents in support of candidature is to be forwarded to any of the HPU or the recruitment
partner (POWERGRID) at the time of application.
- No offline form will be accepted. Application once filled, submitted and fee deposited, cannot be altered/edited/changed.
- Eligible Employees of HPUs, after submitting online application are also essentially required to apply through proper channel by submitting hard copy of online application form while mentioning their designation, company and place of posting along with copy of valid Identity card issued by HPU. Only those HPU candidates shall be considered whose name figures in the list of eligible candidates provided by HPUs.
- In case the candidates qualify the written test and are called for interview, they are required to bring the following documents in original as well as a copy of each for verification:- Sno. Details of documents 1 Printout of application form 2 Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate 3 Proof of Professional/Educational Qualification along with mark sheets of all years / semesters of following examination – 4 (a) BE/B. Tech. /B. Sc. Engg. or equivalent degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Civil discipline (as applicable) (b) Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Civil discipline (as applicable) (c) Additional qualification, if any. 5 Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage. 6 SC/BC/SBC/EBP(G) /PWD/OSP Category Certificate, if applicable. 7 Domicile certificate of Haryana certificate if claiming relaxation benefits under SC/BC/SBC/EBP(G) /PWD/OSP/ESM Category 8 Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate. 9 Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen. 10 Sports gradation certificate in case of OSP
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/08/2015
Reference: Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : HPU/PART-II/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017