On 27/09/2016, Health and Family Welfare Department Tamilnadu announced recruitment notification to recruit Consultant. Through this recruitment notification, Health and Family Welfare Department Tamilnadu plans to recruit Any Graduate,Diploma candidates for the post of Consultant. Health and Family Welfare Department Tamilnadu is planning to recruit 99 candidates for the post of Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/10/2016.
Health and Family Welfare Department Tamilnadu proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Health and Family Welfare Department Tamilnadu before 31/10/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Health and Family Welfare Department Tamilnadu|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||99 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||31/10/2016|
|Address For The Job||Health and Family Welfare Department Tamilnadu , Chennai.|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Consultant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Consultant|
|Total Vacancy: 99 Posts|
|Education required: Must have passed a degree or diploma in the respective system of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy awarded by a recognized University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Should have completed 18 years of age as on 01.07.2016. Upper age limit – Should not have completed 58 years as on 01.07.2016.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Those candidates who wish to apply shall submit their applications in the format appended to this notification along with attested copies of their testimonials/Certificates/Copies of Mark sheets/Registration Certificates/Copy of Proof of address/ Copy of Certificate relating to Priority Candidates (such as Physically Handicapped – ortho/ Inter caste marriage / Ex- Servicemen, etc) etc., so as to reach this Office on or before 5.00 P.M. on 31.10.2016. The filled in applications should be submitted to the Additional Chief Secretary/ Commissioner of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai -600 106, through Registered Post/ Speed Post only. The applications received after the stipulated date will not be entertained under any circumstances and will be summarily rejected. The Department will not be responsible for any postal delay. A Self addressed envelope (Size 27 x 12cm) along with stamp for Rs 40/- should be enclosed.|
|Last Date: 31/10/2016|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/10/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Health and Family Welfare Department Tamilnadu norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Consultant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/10/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 31/10/2016