Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital (HCMH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital (HCMH) Recruitment 2015 – NO.3(78)/HCCMH/2012-13/INTERVIEWJR-SR. Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Degree, Diploma, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital (HCMH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Resident Job on or before 28/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital (HCMH)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, Diploma, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital (HCMH)New Delhi – 110051
Detail of Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital (HCMH) Senior Resident Recruitment:
Application forms can be obtained from the Administration Branch of the hospital on or before the date of interview. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application form along with copies of certificates and testimonials (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital, Kanti Nagar, as per the date and time schedule given below, along with all the original Certificates and testimonials
- Qualification: MBBS with PG. Degree, DiplomaDNB in the concerned specialty from a recognized University Institution and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council. Must have not completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular & adhoc period.
- Pay scale: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100+ Grade Pay Rs. 6600 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Age: 33 years for Gen, 40 years for SCST and 38 years for OBC candidates on the closing date of submission of application.
Selection Procedure for Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital (HCMH) – Senior Resident Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/5/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy in Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital (HCMH) :
No TADA will be paid for appearing in the Interview Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi HEALTH CENTRE Cum MATERNITY HOSPITAL Kanti Nagar, Delhi110051
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/5/2015
Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital (HCMH) Recruitment 2014 – NO.3(78)/HCCMH/2012-13/INTERVIEWJR-SR.