Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electrician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC Limited) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. RT/12/2015 dated 14.05.2015. Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC Limited).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Electrician & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/06/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC Limited)
Vacancy Name : Electrician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary :Rs.20,000 – Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location :Singrauli
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : HEC Site Office, Amlohri Project, NCL, Singrauli, MP
Detail Of Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC Limited) Electrician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turn key project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team.
HEC Ltd invites applications from experienced persons for its Project Sites (NCL, Singrauli) for engagement purely on Contract basis (Full Time), as per details below:
- Post : Fitter, Electrician and Welder on Contract Basis (Full Time)
- Tenure : One year (extendable, if required).
- No. of posts : One Post for Each Trade
- Qualification : ITI in Fitter / Electrician / Welder Trade.
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 65 years as on 31st March, 2015. Retired person may also apply.
- Experience : Minimum experience of 25 years as on 31st March, 2015 in the field of erection, commissioning & maintenance of Dragline, 10 Cum Shovels and PG Crusher.
- Compensation & Benefits : Monthly Consolidated remuneration of Rs.20,000/-. In case of candidates having experience of more than 25 years, the monthly consolidated remuneration may be suitably given up to Rs.25,000/-. CPF (if applicable) shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corp. Medical benefits for self, spouse and dependent children shall be extended to the extent available in HEC Hospital (including local references for medical examinations / investigations). Besides paid holidays, 15 days paid leave along with 20 days half pay leave in a year shall be admissible. The Half Pay Leave may be commuted on medical ground.
Selection Procedure For Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC Limited) – Electrician & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 05/06/2015.
- The selection will be made through Interview (Walk in Interview). Depending upon the requirement, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the no. of vacancies without any further notice and with out assigning any reason thereof.
Walkin Procedure For Electrician & More Vacancies vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC Limited):
- Engagement will be on Full Time basis. Job is purely on contract basis and does not carry any liability on HEC for regular appointment at any stage. The tenure with HEC will be for one year from date of joining, unless extended for further period on the same terms and conditions. Engagement on contract will be subject to Medical fitness. Contractual engagement may be terminated by the Corporation any time at its sole discretion without assigning any reason if the performance / conduct is found unsatisfactory. The candidate shall be required to serve a notice of one month before leaving the job in between the period of its engagement. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and joining duties. TA/DA for journey on official tour shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation. Detail terms and conditions will be given in the Offer of Engagement.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 5th June, 2015 (Friday) Reporting Time: 09.30 AM Reporting
- Venue: HEC Site Office, Amlohri Project, NCL, Singrauli, MP. Candidates must bring application (in the proforma given below), all the original certificates in respect of qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates), Proof of Age, Caste (SC/ST/OBC), PH, Experience Certificates, No Objection Certificate (if employed in Govt/Semi Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body) etc. and also attested copies of each of these certificates, which will be retained in this office for record. The candidates must bring a brief on their special achievements and significant contributions in the field of erection, commissioning & maintenance of Draglines, 10 cum Shovels and PG Crusher.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/06/2015
VENUE :HEC Site Office, Amlohri Project, NCL, Singrauli, MP
Reference: Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC Limited) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. RT/12/2015 dated 14.05.2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017