Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. RT/ 04/2015 Dated 30th January, 2015 . Candidates who have completed MBBS/ MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Medical Officer on or before 25/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Medical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs .43,200-62,000/- pm|
|Last date to Apply for this job||25/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dy Manager (P)/ Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004, Jharkhand|
Detail of Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Chief Medical Officer Recruitment:
HEC was established in the year 1958 as one of the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipments & machineries and renders project execution required for core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up starting from casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing – all at one location backed by a strong design – engineering and technology team. The Company extends medical facilities to its employees and their families, retired employees and their spouse and certain other outside agencies. The Company has its own a well equipped hospital with dispensaries at various points in its Township and Ambulance Rooms/ First Aid Posts in its Plants. The Company also extends specialized treatment to its employees and eligible family members through reference to outside recognized Medical Hospitals and Institutions. HEC invite applications for the one post of Chief Medical Officer, HEC from dedicated and committed professionals with a high degree of initiative and intuitive forward thinking. The other details are as under:
- Scale of Pay : Rs.43,200–66,000 (E7). Initial Basic Pay : Rs.43,200/-
- Other Benefits : Besides basic pay, DA (presently 100.3%), NPA (presently 15%), statutory benefits like CPF, Gratuity etc, other allowances, Free Medical facilities for self and dependant family members, accommodation (as per availability) or HRA, Leave etc. are admissible as per the rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
- Minimum Quaifications : Should be a Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree in any speciality of Medical Science, preferably in Medicine or Surgery. PG Diploma Holders need not apply.
- Desirable Additional Qualifications : Degree / Diploma in Hospital Administration.
- Maximum Age : 56 years as on 01.01.2015.
- Experience : a) Minimum sixteen years’ post qualification experience as on 01.01.2015 in a large hospital (more than 100 beds) with extensive practical and administrative experience. The administrative experience must be for a period of minimum five years. Persons holding independent hospital charges will be preferred. The minimum experience may be relaxed in case of exceptionally brilliant candidate. b) The candidates from other Companies must have completed minimum three years’ service in the immediate lower grade or equivalent c) Must have strong management, leadership, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Internal candidates : Internal candidates who have completed four years in E6 scale and who have the requisite qualifications and experience as indicated above are also eligible to apply. There is no age bar for such internal candidates.
- Responsibilities a) To manage and administer the Medical Division of the Corporation consisting of the Plant Hospital, Sector Dispensaries, Public Health, Industrial Medicine and First Aid Posts in three Plants. b) To evolve and organize a Management Information System in order to facilitate data based management in respect of patients, medicines, treatment and equipment required for effective management of the hospital and allied facilities. c) To create a system for compilation of relevant data on occupational diseases, posttreatment cases and take necessary preventive measures, both in the Factories and Township. d) To workout an Emergency Plan for tackling disasters, such as environmental pollution, leakage of toxic gases, industrial accidents, outbreak of epidemics etc. e) To workout a comprehensive health programmes including periodical checkups of employees, with a view to ensure improvement of employees’ health through systematic treatment, preventive measures etc. f) To prepare suitable maintenance and routine inspection plan for keeping the equipments and other installations of the Plant Hospital in working condition as well as ensuring adequate supply of good quality medicines and other store items, through an efficient inventory control system. g) To assist management in framing of relevant rules and regulations relating to Medical Division and their implementation including specialized treatment and references. h) Other allied works.
- Reservation: Reservation and relaxations will be allowed in accordance with Govt. of India directives for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & Physically Challenged candidates.
- Depending upon the requirement/circumstances, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview and will not confer any right on them for appointment. The management reserves the right to relax / raise the eligibility criteria or change the level of operation of the posts depending upon the suitability of candidates without assigning any reason.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Selection Procedure for Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) – Chief Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Chief Medical Officer vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC):
Eligible applicants may apply in the prescribed format ‘Annexure-I’ appended below. Applicants are required to take print out, fill in application form and send the application duly signed after pasting a recent photograph on the space provided along with all required testimonials, certificates of experience, age, SC/ST/OBC, PH etc and a non refundable A/C Payee demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only (Not applicable for SC/ST/PH/internal candidates) as processing charge in favour of “M/s Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.” drawn on any of the nationalized bank and payable at Ranchi”. Applications are to be submitted in envelop super-scribing the post applied for. Application should reach the office of “Dy Manager (P)/ Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004, Jharkhand on or before 25th February, 2015. Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job : 25/02/2015
Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. RT/ 04/2015 Dated 30th January, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HEC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016