Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager through recruitment notification – Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. RT/ 03/2015 Dated 30th January, 2015 . Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Manager on or before 25/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs .43,200-62,000/- pm|
|Last date to Apply for this job||25/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dy Manager (P)/ Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004, Jharkhand|
Detail of Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) General Manager Recruitment:
HEC was established in the year 1958 as one of the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipments & machineries and renders project execution required for core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up starting from casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing – all at one location backed by a strong design – engineering and technology team. HEC invite applications for the one post of General Manager for its Heavy Machine Building Plant (HMBP) from dedicated and committed professionals with a high degree of initiative and intuitive forward thinking. The other details are as under:
- No of post : 01
- Scale of Pay : Rs.43,200–66,000 (E7). Initial Basic Pay : Rs.43,200/-
- Other Benefits : Besides basic pay, DA (presently 100.3%), statutory benefits like CPF, Gratuity etc, other allowances, Free Medical facilities for self and dependant family members, accommodation (as per availability) or HRA, Leave etc. are admissible as per the rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
- Minimum Quaifications : Full time Degree Course in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with first Division (60% marks) or CGPA equivalent. For SC/ST candidates it is 55% or CGPA equivalent.
- Preferred Addl Qualifications : a) Degree or Diploma in Business Management b) Degree or Diploma in Production Management
- Maximum Age : 56 years as on 01st January, 2015.
- Experience : a) Minimum 25 years’ post qualification experience as on 01st January, 2015 in engineering manufacturing industry. b) Should have at least 5 years’ experience as head of operations & production in a large capital equipment manufacturing unit having minimum annual turnover of Rs. 100 crores. c) Should have adequate exposure in Production Planning and Control, Maintenance, Quality Assurance, and supply chain management in a large engineering manufacturing industry. d) The candidates from other Companies must have completed minimum three years’ service in the immediate lower grade or equivalent. e) Must have strong management, leadership, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Internal candidates : Internal candidates who have completed at least four years in E6 scale and who have the requisite qualifications and experience as indicated above are also eligible to apply. There is no age bar for such internal candidates.
- Responsibilities : a) He will function as Head of HMBP (Below Board level). b) Responsible for the profitability and viability of HMBP (SBU). c) Responsible for all aspects of management of the HMBP including production, planning, operations, monitoring and control, marketing & sales, Supply chain management, financial management, collection of receivables, coordination with customers, other Plants of HEC, and all other responsibilities expected of a Profit Centre Head including HR & Personnel. d) Depending on the requirements/circumstances, the job responsibilities may be changed and the incumbent may be transferred to other area.
- Reservation: Reservation and relaxations will be allowed in accordance with Govt. of India directives for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & Physically Challenged candidates.
- Depending upon the requirement/ circumstances, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview and will not confer any right on them for appointment. The management reserves the right to relax / raise the eligibility criteria or change the level of operation of the posts depending upon the suitability of candidates without assigning any reason.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Selection Procedure for Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) – General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for General Manager vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC):
Eligible applicants may apply in the prescribed format ‘Annexure-I’ appended below. Applicants are required to take print out, fill in application form and send the application duly signed after pasting a recent photograph on the space provided along with all required testimonials, certificates of experience, age, SC/ST/OBC, PH etc and a non refundable A/C Payee demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only (Not applicable for SC/ST/PH/internal candidates) as processing charge in favour of “M/s Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.” drawn on any of the nationalized bank and payable at Ranchi”. Applications are to be submitted in envelop super-scribing the post applied for. Application should reach the office of “Dy Manager (P)/ Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004, Jharkhand on or before 25th February, 2015. Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job : 25/02/2015
Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. RT/ 03/2015 Dated 30th January, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HEC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017